UnevenEdge

I got yelled at at work by for my family's politics

ghostrek

Look in my household I live with my mom and My brother is my landlord and so I got yelled at for a fuck biden sign They had up  So I just got chewed out I made a call and demanded them to take it down because of that and I don't know what to do Should I go to my boss about it or what

• D'oh 1

4 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Look in my household I live with my mom and My brother is my landlord and so I got yelled at for a fuck biden sign They had up  So I just got chewed out I made a call and demanded them to take it down because of that and I don't know what to do Should I go to my boss about it or what

I think you should make room in your freezer for your boss.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ghostrek said:

No.  People talk about fuck biden signs often.  Forget it.

amazing...once again, the coherency when it comes to this type of 'fontage' out of ghost. 

oy. not EVEN hai enough for this shenanigans. 

it's like looking at molded berries. but there are a few in there without fuzz...and you kind of want to ^see^ if they taste alright, 

but you know....deep down, you'll get the shits?

like that. 

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

amazing...once again, the coherency when it comes to this type of 'fontage' out of ghost. 

oy. not EVEN hai enough for this shenanigans. 

it's like looking at molded berries. but there are a few in there without fuzz...and you kind of want to ^see^ if they taste alright, 

but you know....deep down, you'll get the shits?

like that. 

Wait, the berries next to the furry ones aren’t ok!?!?

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, DBAss said:

Last election I made the only reasonable decision and wrote in "Darth Vader" on the ballet. That way I have a pass to talk shit about all candidates and parties.

That's not how anything works. 

Should have just stayed home and lied that you did this....

Which is likely the case

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

That's not how anything works. 

Should have just stayed home and lied that you did this....

Which is likely the case

Fuck off bro.

If I said that's what I did, then that's what I did. Cause I totally have something to gain or lose by saying that on a completely random online message board that will probably be dead in another year or two.

55 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Pretty sure Darth Vader would be considered a very bad pick.

He's a great guy though.

He's also a strong leader and a war vet. Successfully eliminated unemployment, homelessness, and any other problems for an entire planet.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DBAss said:

Fuck off bro.

If I said that's what I did, then that's what I did. Cause I totally have something to gain or lose by saying that on a completely random online message board that will probably be dead in another year or two.

It's funny you picked this thread to say this

• Haha 1