UnevenEdge

Getting pretty cluttered under that rug, huh.

André Toulon

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

I know you have a job to do here, and I don't mean to make you show you're on the clock.....but if you didn't see it, the rest of us did and it's why certain people don't trust others with their power.

The only thing that Pat can really do public-action-wise on the boards without my being able to see it is ban someone without my even seeing a notice. One moment that person is and the nest they isn't. I can still see the thread in question, it's about 6 spots down from this thread currently. 

I don't think bnmjy is banned from the discord so honestly they could have just asked in there and been done with things too. 

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

I don't think bnmjy is banned from the discord so honestly they could have just asked in there and been done with things too. 

Why are you making it seem like my post was the focal point when it was clearly about uwp? I don't care if I'm banned there.

14 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

The only thing that Pat can really do public-action-wise on the boards without my being able to see it is ban someone without my even seeing a notice. One moment that person is and the nest they isn't. I can still see the thread in question, it's about 6 spots down from this thread currently. 

I only mentioned benji because I got a notification that he quoted me in that thread, then the thread was gone so I couldn't see what he said, and I was curious.

2 hours ago, Poof said:

If nobody is gonna say what happened idgaf

The thread was asking where athena was. I said she's probably on discord, but I rarely go there (haven't for at least a year). A few others mentioned comments about discord, nothing serious. uwp comes around and says she prefers the boards, then Pat says accounts that are rarely used are deactivated and have to ask for permission to be reactivated. uwp makes another comment, then Pat reveals that she has been deactivated for another reason (supposedly scaring other members) and told her she can come back if she talked like an adult.

That's it. Truly fascinating story, huh?

Edited by bnmjy
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Since when was talking like an adult a requirement for IB discord?

I worded it poorly (whatever). He meant have an adult conversation with her before being allowed back in, where I assume she can act, for lack of a better term, childishly.

I don't know why I'm bothering to clarify anything when obfuscation seems to be the preferred method of moderation here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I worded it poorly (whatever). He meant have an adult conversation with her before being allowed back in, where I assume she can act, for lack of a better term, childishly.

I don't know why I'm bothering to clarify anything when obfuscation seems to be the preferred method of moderation here.

Oh, ok, that makes more sense.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 5:34 PM, André Toulon said:

......now I'm wondering if we're even talking about the same thing

I knew it was the UwP thing but the thread that brought that out was about Athena. So I focused on the Athena part. 

That UwP 'forced' an answer about something that she likely already knew the reasons why to but decided to make public is something that should honestly be left behind in that thread. Those who read it, read it. Those who didn't missed little. 

Now if people really needed a mystery, whatever happened to the hardcore alcoholics thread? 

2 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I knew it was the UwP thing but the thread that brought that out was about Athena. So I focused on the Athena part. 

That UwP 'forced' an answer about something that she likely already knew the reasons why to but decided to make public is something that should honestly be left behind in that thread. Those who read it, read it. Those who didn't missed little. 

Now if people really needed a mystery, whatever happened to the hardcore alcoholics thread? 

What hardcore alcoholics thread? And speaking of which, is Zeni dead yet?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mthor said:

What hardcore alcoholics thread? And speaking of which, is Zeni dead yet?

I know, right? What happened? Where did it go? This is a mystery that has flummoxed the boards since 2010!

Zeni is being creepy somewhere that isn't here because he couldn't stop being creepy once that new liver took. 😬 I think his future goal is to get stabbed in that liver in a WalMart parking lot.  

47 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I know, right? What happened? Where did it go? This is a mystery that has flummoxed the boards since 2010!

Zeni is being creepy somewhere that isn't here because he couldn't stop being creepy once that new liver took. 😬 I think his future goal is to get stabbed in that liver in a WalMart parking lot.  

Odds are, he's going to totally destroy liver #2 long before anybody gets a chance to perforate it.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mthor said:

Odds are, he's going to totally destroy liver #2 long before anybody gets a chance to perforate it.

It's funny. I remember that dude's posts but I can't fathom how he was creepy still just posting once or twice a day or not at all like most people are doing these days.

Like, who is left to even be creeped out? Haha

Just now, discolé monade said:

ok, but i thought the t.p. bandage wrapping, was a dead give away of him being a fake?

As was the incorrect incision, but it's somehow more amusing to think of him fucking himself over twice. Sorry; 40 years in healthcare left me warped.