UnevenEdge

KFC is Gross

JeNewBee

7 minutes ago, Poof said:

KenSUCKY fried chicken is soggy and gross. All the people keeping them in business and driving out the good chains you know who you are

They were good before "The Colonel" sold out to booze maker Heubein.Ā  Since then, every corporate owner has progressively screwed it up more.

2 hours ago, Poof said:

KenSUCKY fried chicken is soggy and gross. All the people keeping them in business and driving out the good chains you know who you are

They probably don't let the oil heat up enough.Ā 
Oil will soak into the batter if it's not at the right temp.

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Anything's soggy if your standard of quality is "dryer than Ben Shapiro's wife."

Yes, Iā€™d like a coffee, black as midnight on a moonless night, and fried chicken, dry as Ben Shapiroā€™s wife on a Friday night.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

They just built a Church's Chicken here. I haven't been yet, but driving by on a few days their drive through had cars stacked all the out of the drive through into the main road wrapping from the intersection of another main road. That chicken must be life changing.Ā 

Probably more that it's "new and different" to the area.Ā  Kinda like how everyone here got really excited when Coors started distributing east of the Mississippi...until the novelty burnt off & they realized it was just watery beer.

10 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Probably more that it's "new and different" to the area.Ā  Kinda like how everyone here got really excited when Coors started distributing east of the Mississippi...until the novelty burnt off & they realized it was just watery beer.

Well the only well known chicken joint we have here is KFC, and this kfc doesn't do the best.. They run out of ingredients and take shit off their menu for way too long for one. I can't imagine wanting to put yourself in a city rush hour traffic situation just to try some new fastfood, but then again people around here are stupid and easily impressed.

There's also Chicken Express which is pretty big, but I think it only reaches through Texas into all the bordering states. ItĀ has some good things going for it, but I don't know if Shapiro's wife level dry chicken should be one of them. Seriously though I think their business model is running off of all the greivancesĀ you guys had for KFC.

edit: Oh they actually have some Chicken Express locationsĀ in Georgia. Def just a southern thing though.Ā 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned