UnevenEdge

I'm not a good guy

Mix

Is this a bit or what I just put on my dating profile?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a bit or what I just put on my dating profile?

• Bit
    • Dating profile
    • I hope you get covid and die

...but i'm not a bad guy either.

I'm somewhere in-between. You could find me in, like, a garage sale.

A garage sale doesn't have any good stuff, but it doesn't have any bad stuff either.

It's stuff people would still kind of want. Stuff that's only kind of shitty.

I'm a kind of shitty guy.

Sure, you could do better, but you could also do worse....and let's be honest, you have. We all have.

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Being a slightly better choice is the only thing that gets me on the field.

I was a bench player in high school basketball.

I learned to be very appreciative of playing time and to hide my excitement when a starter got injured.

• Like 1

You sound truthful but it'll attract the same like minded person since they would want to resonate with your personality.  I would stick to uplaying your positive traits and laying that shit out when you start talking and ready to put it all out there.  You should prolly stay away from self depreciation when trying to date and stay single until you find your full measure of all of what you can be with yourself.  Of course if you are ready, post a truthful you that you would be attracted to.

Edited by Neko
Truthful

25 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

*Is summoned into thread*

Please enlighten me, I'm currently spiraling down an internet hole in mythology. It started with a simple query "What is Bowser" to an investigation of Japanese mythological beings ... apparently humans keep their souls in their butts and Kappas will drown you to get it out ... of your butt 

please hold my calls 

220px-YoshitoshiKappaControl.jpg

I'm just gonna keep editing this post because these stories are tripping me out 

trap for a japanese kappa

Kappa are said to be helpful to humans sometimes, although I suspect only when there's something in it for them. At least it's possible to make a deal with one in certain circumstances. One odd feature of the kappa is that it supposedly is talented in health care, making salves and medicines and setting broken bones. If you yank off a kappa's arm (like when it's sticking it up out of the toilet to fondle you) it knows how to reattach it, if it gets it back in time. They've been known to teach someone their medical secrets in return for getting their arm back.

Edited by Vamped

15 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Please enlighten me, I'm currently spiraling down an internet hole in mythology. It started with a simple query "What is Bowser" to an investigation of Japanese mythological beings ... apparently humans keep their souls in their butts and Kappas will drown you to get it out ... of your butt 

please hold my calls 

220px-YoshitoshiKappaControl.jpg

Bowser is a fave in the queer furry community, so when I hear about Bowser boinking, that's where my expectations are at as far as facial expressions.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

Im sorry .... how is Bowser supposed to look mid thrust? How much thought have you put into Bowser smashing exactly? 

Oh, we're having a serious discussion here...

Edit:  Nah, not that.  I'm just saying he doesn't look like he's having good sex.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 1

Here's a New Year's Eve Yokai 

XD

Kanbari Nyūdō (加牟波理入道)

this lascivious, hairy Japanese monster in priest robes only appears on New Year’s Eve, for the purpose of spying on you as you do your business. Worse, if you’re to its liking, it might even lovingly stroke your back. Or lick you with its long, long tongue.

Those who are molested then suffer bad luck for an entire year. The salt on the injury being, victims also develop constipation.

Without a doubt, one of the most disgusting, and invasive, and perverted Yokai to have about your home. To say the least.

One wonders whether the Kanbari Nyūdō goes “Sukiiiiiii …,” or “I Like It!” when peeping.

Why are so many people being fondled by demons in the bathroom?! 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, molarbear said:

Are we all just ignoring that 4 people voted for you to get covid and die?

Four is actually pretty good.

It's not so high to where i'm a complete asshole, but it's not so low to where no one's taking note of what i'm doing out here.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mix said:

It's not so high to where i'm a complete asshole, but it's not so low to where no one's taking note of what i'm doing out here.

It's also about the right number to indicate you have burgeoning legion of copycats.

3 hours ago, Mix said:

Four is the greatest number of people that you wish wished you were dead

NUMBA