UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

5 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

AD15D528-E20D-4FEC-9FC4-25194B41EA09.jpeg.a7d18686be4f738ab53c355310222641.jpeg

Drank nearly all the leftover booze in my fridge just to make room for this, and still want more. If I literally shit my heart out at 6AM then oh well. Memorial weekend.

Geeze someone's clearly never had Mexican import. Pretty sure it's all the same shit. As a Texan I've tried them all I'm sure. At the price I'm seeing it for it better be top of the barrel though. Cheers!

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-sm

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Geeze someone's clearly never had Mexican import. Pretty sure it's all the same shit. As a Texan I've tried them all I'm sure. At the price I'm seeing it for it better be top of the barrel though. Cheers!

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-sm

5D3069AC-E5F4-483B-AAD2-B6BFECA1E627.jpeg.e804014f2ac589dff2f8bc76c58e0f72.jpeg

Edited by [classic swim]
Also didn’t have to spend 19 bucks let alone 15 so for here that’s a victory lap.
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

5D3069AC-E5F4-483B-AAD2-B6BFECA1E627.jpeg.e804014f2ac589dff2f8bc76c58e0f72.jpeg

I don't always miss the context of a gif posted at me, but when I do... Beer is beer to me anyway so like I said cheers... The idea of overhauling my fridge for mexican import though? I mean to each their own I guess lol. Don't listen to Dos Equis guy though he's clealry biased.

Spoiler

*based

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I don't always miss the context of a gif posted at me, but when I do... Beer is beer to me anyway so like I said cheers... The idea of overhauling my fridge for mexican import though? I mean to each their own I guess lol. Don't listen to Dos Equis guy though he's clealry biased.

Reveal hidden contents

*based

I didn’t roll out the red carpet lol I just have a shit fridge with not enough space and was finishing trash to make room for more trash. I got less than half of rum from months ago untouched and some malt licky. I don’t typically buy 34 dollar bundles because it’s worthless.

1 minute ago, [classic swim] said:

I didn’t roll out the red carpet lol I just have a shit fridge with not enough space and was finishing trash to make room for more trash. I got less than half of rum from months ago untouched and some malt licky. I don’t typically buy 34 dollar bundles because it’s worthless.

I don't buy big packs either unless it's like a party so I feel ya. I was only in it for the laughs not going to lie just trollin. Though all mexican imports tasting the same just about I still agree with, except Tecate that shit always seems like bottom of the barrel hogwash which ironically tastes like budweiser... I wonder why. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I just saw help me on the contributors list... Where does he post...I don't recall seeing him at all. Is he just in toonami now?

He was spamming the meme thread a couple of days ago.

I heard people say the 2000s were the golden age of the internet, but I honestly believe we are currently experiencing the end of the golden age. AI is probably gonna be everywhere to the point we can't tell if we're interacting with a real human anymore.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I heard people say the 2000s were the golden age of the internet, but I honestly believe we are currently experiencing the end of the golden age. AI is probably gonna be everywhere to the point we can't tell if we're interacting with a real human anymore.

I would have to agree with the consensus that the 2000s were the golden age, and agree with you about AI, which I would pre-emptively call the dark ages of the Internet.... I would argue that currently we are in between the golden age and the dark ages.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

Posted (edited)

Every time I buy some from Amazon....which is maybe twice a year, the always give me prime for 30 days. I'll probably never actually sub to it because I don't shop on Amazon but I do exploit prime video for a few days.

I already caught up on invincible and gonna marathon the boys either tonight or tomorrow...sat through American fiction, to my dismay....but is there anything else on there worthwhile...it just seems like prime is a middleman for other streaming services....not sure why I would ever need it, but I'm open to suggestions 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Every time I buy some from Amazon....which is maybe twice a year, the always give me prime for 30 days. I'll probably never actually sub to it because I don't shop on Amazon but I do exploit prime video for a few days.

I already caught up on invincible and gonna marathon the boys either tonight or tomorrow...sat through American fiction, toy dismay....but is there anything else on there worthwhile...it just seems like prime is a middleman for other streaming services....not sure why I would ever need it, but I'm open to suggestions 

Fallout was kind of decent, I guess. I can’t really think of any other shows.

As far as movies go, all I usually find is shit you’ve never heard of. Some of it’s pretty watchable, but a lot of it is garbage.

42 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Fallout was kind of decent, I guess. I can’t really think of any other shows.

As far as movies go, all I usually find is shit you’ve never heard of. Some of it’s pretty watchable, but a lot of it is garbage.

I'm not picky, I'll watch anything but I will usually opt for reruns unless someone suggests something 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What was her reaction?

She didn't react but it's not like I was looking at her cleavage in a low cut top. She had on a t-shirt but every since she had her last baby them things just be sitting up there 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952uhkucmye8lpguau1nu

• Like 2

I just started rewatching Evangelion and a character remarked it has been 3 years since Shinji and his dad have seen each other….

and I’m like wait a minute… isn’t shinji’s mom dead? And isn’t he like 15? So he’s been taking care of himself since he was fucking 12?

Father of the year, right there.

I can finally say I’m the answer to Life, the Universe, EVERYTHING! I’m 42 today, but don’t want a big deal made out of it being my birthday. So no thread, please?

• Like 5

I went to the Hindu temple yesterday. There was a special occasion called Puja. Not gonna lie, with the loud music from foreign musical instruments, the priests in face paintings, people chanting in unison and walking into the shrine of Lord Vishnu normally closed off, it . . . felt like a Temple of Doom ritual. 😐

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Seight said:

I have now heard a mariachi band version of "Low Rider."

There's a local (at least I think they're local) mariachi band here called Metalachi, and they play mariachi versions of, you guessed it, metal songs.

Strangely enough, everyone I've spoken to who's seen them/heard them say they are awesome.

• Like 2

Nothing I have planted this year has bloomed

Today I'm outside and happen to look up and see this, and then I proceeded to flop on the ground laughing uncontrollably

I'm guessing a squirrel or a bird got the seed there?

Either way, that's a sunflower growing out the side of the chimney. 

I'm 1000000% sure this is Nature mocking me

chimney flower.jpg

• Haha 2

My uncle keeps calling me, letting it ring twice, then hanging up. Just a few minutes ago, I was able to answer the call, only to have him hang up before I could get the word “hello” fully out of my mouth.

I don’t know if I should be worried or just irritated.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

My uncle keeps calling me, letting it ring twice, then hanging up. Just a few minutes ago, I was able to answer the call, only to have him hang up before I could get the word “hello” fully out of my mouth.

I don’t know if I should be worried or just irritated.

Next time call him right back and when he answers scream into the phone: 'GIVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO ANSWER, GOD DAMN."

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Next time call him right back and when he answers scream into the phone: 'GIVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO ANSWER, GOD DAMN."

I’m very tempted to do that, but I’ve been calling back and he’s not answering. I forgot to mention that.

• Like 1