UnevenEdge

What is FFA listening to?

ScRUBbyPUnK

Yeah, I know there’s a music folder but those guys are jerks. I only care about you. And in this thread, on this board, there shall be music. The devil’s music. And dancing. The forbidden dance. The kind in Footloose and Lambada and all the cool revolutions. 

Right now I’m on the Gorillaz playlist and letting it go random. It’s ok. Mostly mellow synth pop hip hop. It’s nice for background.  I get why people enjoy. I’m not burning down any police stations in their name or anything but it’s good. 

Also, as ever, Daft Punk - Alive 2007 on repeat. I would burn down several police stations in honor of this album.  

So what are you listening to?

40F738D1-D28E-40C3-AC8D-6AD946017675.jpeg

Edited by ScRUBbyPUnK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Acid Bath, Metallica, Primus, Lagwagon, Lifetime, Six Feet Under, Cannibal  Corpse, Death, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Goatwhore, Bathory, Beck, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Screeching Weasel, Biggie Smalls, Iron Maiden, 

lots and lots of shit... music has kind of slowly been drifting out of my interests.  

Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Bix Beiderbecke, Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Louie Armstrong.

I don't know how to answer this I kind of listen to everything.

Grateful Dead, Phish, The Doors,...

The 90's kind of had the best sound imo.

There's tons of shit I used to hear on the radio that I cant remember. 

Godsmack, Three Doors Down, Linkin Park, Alien Ant Farm, Korn, Marilyn Manson, fuxk, some music I don't listen to is probably harder to find but the problem with that is I have no interest in it so I cant even say who they are. 

Britney Spears is going through some junk right now trying to remove her father's conservatorship and I am hoping for her to get a good outcome.   I dont have much else to say. 

I put those links, you're probably like  WTF is this spam??? But they're ones I end up going back to once in a while to get them out of my head.  I watched Armageddon a thousand times and I will never forget Liv Tyler in the role with her dad's music.  And the Scorpions song was my favorite song when I was about 8 so it's cool to share I guess.

• Like 2