UnevenEdge

I'm getting discharged on Monday in all likelihood.

RedemptionZeni

Just now, stilgar said:

Yes, Westpark died. 

That’s the official story. The unofficial story is he unplugged himself from all technology and moved to a desert island and declared himself king. He apparently nodded in approval with his shades on...before the tidal wave swept him away into the ocean. He has not been seen since.

7 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I was gonna say this, damn it!

Then again, the ellipses tell me it could be Buddy posing as westpark.

LOL.....yeah no I'm not Yung Roe. 

Is he still the Chief Diversity Officer at that BATHL wine company?

Where's cepheus? Shotgunrhetoric? Jadedpoet? That idiot Musketgotboned?

What about Josey? I miss that dude. He was smart as f-ck....

5 minutes ago, westpark said:

LOL.....yeah no I'm not Yung Roe. 

Is he still the Chief Diversity Officer at that BATHL wine company?

Where's cepheus? Shotgunrhetoric? Jadedpoet? That idiot Musketgotboned?

What about Josey? I miss that dude. He was smart as f-ck....

YungRoe was one word.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I’m surprised the undead one hasn’t branched out into the wilderness that is Free For All or even Rants and Editorials.

Im postimg from a Bushphone....not my laptop

• D'oh 1

11 hours ago, westpark said:

Remember 2016 AX when you cucked our meet up at the JWM viewer hall?

I even sang the scooby song as i walked down the hall to tip you off.

Narley brah!

I remember.  I was this close to seeing the face of a killer.

Westpark wasn't enough, was it?  You had to kill Nabs to?

Glad you're doing better. If you meant what you said in your video, about a second chance at life and not blowing it, then good for you. Things like this are often hard to maintain on a constant basis, keep that in mind if you have future set backs in your attitude and readjust accordingly.

You are very fortunate, not everyone gets a second chance and often the people who deserve one are left out in the cold. Try not to disappoint those who didn't make it.

On 5/5/2021 at 10:08 PM, scoobdog said:

I remember.  I was this close to seeing the face of a killer.

Westpark wasn't enough, was it?  You had to kill Nabs to?

Westpark is a serial killer? Was that what ur gf said when she dumped u 4 me? Bimdoes think serial killers are the ultimate bad boy abusives, or something.

Srsly tho.....whyd you cuck bro? All that surf wax melt your balls off over the years brah?

On 5/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

That's BuddyRoe, fakepark.

This is actually getting kinda funny. I dont talk to braniel outside the asmb....if hes lurking & reading this he's laughing his ass off in confusion....i dunno...i don't get why its so hard to believe I'm back....unless we're talking about that cuck zeta bottom doobster dawg hey brah!!!!! who cucked our meet up

@doobster: did meeting me at the JWM trigger you? Did it remind u of the bullies in middle school who would dunk ur head in the toilet to give you nerd swirlies?

1 minute ago, westpark said:

This is actually getting kinda funny. I dont talk to braniel outside the asmb....if hes lurking & reading this he's laughing his ass off in confusion....i dunno...i don't get why its so hard to believe I'm back....unless we're talking about that cuck zeta bottom doobster dawg hey brah!!!!! who cucked our meet up

@doobster: did meeting me at the JWM trigger you? Did it remind u of the bullies in middle school who would dunk ur head in the toilet to give you nerd swirlies?

So... are you supposed to be Westpark or Nabs pretending to be Westpark?

10 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

So... are you supposed to be Westpark or Nabs pretending to be Westpark?

This alt has 3 very specific Wetfart memories, and it's taking pot shots with the rest....Reeks of board autism...the kind that's usually off a bit.

Just now, BlackNoir said:

This alt has 3 very specific Wetfart memories, and it's taking pot shots with the rest....Reeks of board autism...the kind that's usually off a bit.

*sigh*

It's sad that I'm happy with any effort at this point.

38 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Westpark never ever said "too bad."  He found a way.

Well, not that last time.

How'd you get him?

When you have a cuck trigger....do you start drooling and have a seizure?

That remind you of ur high school days in the East Bay when the Raiders Fans would whoop your BATHL rear end?

41 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I guess you did move to the Bay Area....

35 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

again...why are we not talking about this 'bandaging' hack job? 

183453916_3602808729818912_8839484524648

i mean COME ON!  

🤣

Don't even go there. If it's from the hospital, the nurses are TIRED. If it's a home job, I'm impressed that it's not just a long line of Pokemon bandaids 

3 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I say Zeni gets to stay and fucking  ban Packard....or at least remove all restraints from him and let us go to town

There is a solution here, two birds one stone kind of thing... meet me in Jersey I’ll explain over drinks

58 minutes ago, mthor said:

Don't even go there. If it's from the hospital, the nurses are TIRED. If it's a home job, I'm impressed that it's not just a long line of Pokemon bandaids 

well....i'm going there, because i know nurses, and, ....

you know what...i'm gonna send this pic to them, and ask them if they were so tired after 2 doubles if this is acceptable. 

i taught first aid/cpr. this doesnt' even look like a passible tactical field first aid. j/s. 

jfc, the 'gauze' looks like tissue or folded toilet paper.