UnevenEdge

I'm getting discharged on Monday in all likelihood.

RedemptionZeni

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

well....i'm going there, because i know nurses, and, ....

you know what...i'm gonna send this pic to them, and ask them if they were so tired after 2 doubles if this is acceptable. 

i taught first aid/cpr. this doesnt' even look like a passible tactical field first aid. j/s. 

jfc, the 'gauze' looks like tissue or folded toilet paper. 

Cut them some slack - first, they had to go through a pandemic, and then they had to deal with zeni - I'd have just slapped some duct tape on it if it would have gotten him out the damned door faster.

(Seriously, though, that's been done at home - I've never seen a student apply anything like that, much less an experienced nurse. Pokemon bandaids would probably be easier to center.)

Edit: OK, I went inside, got on the desktop with the big screen, and put on my cheaters - it does look like toilet paper. I sit corrected - I have never, since I started as a lowly NA in 1978 (back before one needed the "C"), ever seen anyone vaguely associated with health care apply a dressing that looks like that. ( I initially thought that it was just carelessly folded ABDs, but being able to see them makes a difference.)

Edited by mthor
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mthor said:

Cut them some slack - first, they had to go through a pandemic, and then they had to deal with zeni - I'd have just slapped some duct tape on it if it would have gotten him out the damned door faster.

(Seriously, though, that's been done at home - I've never seen a student apply anything like that, much less an experienced nurse. Pokemon bandaids would probably be easier to center.)

Edit: OK, I went inside, got on the desktop with the big screen, and put on my cheaters - it does look like toilet paper. I sit corrected - I have never, since I started as a lowly NA in 1978 (back before one needed the "C"), ever seen anyone vaguely associated with health care apply a dressing that looks like that. ( I initially thought that it was just carelessly folded ABDs, but being able to see them makes a difference.)

i didn't think you were seeing it. 

even in the field, with limited supplies, this was just all the nope ...coming out of the 'hospital'. 

edit. also i don't think a surgeon would have to make an incision all the way across his upper abdomin. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i didn't think you were seeing it. 

even in the field, with limited supplies, this was just all the nope ...coming out of the 'hospital'. 

edit. also i don't think a surgeon would have to make an incision all the way across his upper abdomin. 

That I don't know about - at least it's in the right general area.

21 hours ago, mthor said:

I initially thought that it was just carelessly folded ABDs, but being able to see them makes a difference.)

Damn you're good. I actually tried pretty hard to fold those properly too lol. The 4x4 gauze dressings. Very soft and comfy, thought I did a way better job than that