UnevenEdge

I'm getting discharged on Monday in all likelihood.

RedemptionZeni

I'm proud to share with the UEMB (formerly the ASMB) community that I successfully underwent liver transplant surgery on April 19th, 2021, a month and change shy of my 31st birthday. Thank you for all your support throughout the years. Zenigundam lives on! I can't wait to get back on here more frequently. 🙂

Also, would anyone care to fill me in as to what happened with SSSS: Gridman on Toonami? Did it finish already? I had been following the Toonami broadcast because I am always busy doing other things and I was hospitalized for much of the past seven months, but I missed the last few episodes. I know where to go to to catch the rest of it, but I'm just curious as to whether it was shown completely on TV. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedemptionZeni said:

I'm proud to share with the UEMB (formerly the ASMB) community that I successfully underwent liver transplant surgery on April 19th, 2021, a month and change shy of my 31st birthday. Thank you for all your support throughout the years. Zenigundam lives on! I can't wait to get back on here more frequently. 🙂

Also, would anyone care to fill me in as to what happened with SSSS: Gridman on Toonami? Did it finish already? I had been following the Toonami broadcast because I am always busy doing other things and I was hospitalized for much of the past seven months, but I missed the last few episodes. I know where to go to to catch the rest of it, but I'm just curious as to whether it was shown completely on TV. 

Congrats, good thing you'll be alive for your birthday thread.

Go ask in the Toonami folder, they really miss you.

Edited by Ric
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Something isn't adding up here....

Nah, it must be imagination.

Bro, do you have any idea the kinds of deals Robbie Staxxx brokers.....Dude will finesse you right out of your Lucky Charms, bro.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

So there is no chance of you dying now? We made plans to come to your funeral and make some stops along the way...

I mean, I got at least 10 years on Zeni and I know his 24-20 ozers couldn't fuck with the 30 packs I bought daily, and I never even saw him touch liquor, so I just couldn't buy he drank himself to this point unless there was another underlying issue.  The Crypt keeper pics....I mean, ya boy could be on that shit.  opiates, meth, othe home manufactured drugs....That appearance is indicative of a lot.

I too have pic from hospitals....Sometimes it was me, sometimes it was someone else....Not hard to get those......And for some reason, I think his mom is a nurse but that might be WAY off....I just seem to recall that coming up over the last decade or so.

Either way, I win....If he's not dead, troll successful....If he is, then the rest of you won't blame me for his return.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I mean, I got at least 10 years on Zeni and I know his 24-20 ozers couldn't fuck with the 30 packs I bought daily, and I never even saw him touch liquor, so I just couldn't buy he drank himself to this point unless there was another underlying issue.  The Crypt keeper pics....I mean, ya boy could be on that shit.  opiates, meth, othe home manufactured drugs....That appearance is indicative of a lot.

I too have pic from hospitals....Sometimes it was me, sometimes it was someone else....Not hard to get those......And for some reason, I think his mom is a nurse but that might be WAY off....I just seem to recall that coming up over the last decade or so.

Either way, I win....If he's not dead, troll successful....If he is, then the rest of you won't blame me for his return.

Yeah I mean, I know peoples bodies are different and shit... but I was drinking 1.75L a day whiskey and/or vodka for... like a couple years... and though I should be dead from stopping cold turkey.. and I could feel every one of my organs screaming...

Drinking malt liquor and making videos... wasn’t in my destructive vocabulary.... 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Yeah I mean, I know peoples bodies are different and shit... but I was drinking 1.75L a day whiskey and/or vodka for... like a couple years... and though I should be dead from stopping cold turkey.. and I could feel every one of my organs screaming...

Drinking malt liquor and making videos... wasn’t in my destructive vocabulary.... 

And that's just the alcohol...As Andre3000 said, I done bumped every hole in the wall y'all.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

I’m busy today and don’t have time for the wait game today.... when I come back, I expect some razzle dazzle

Meh, it's not like it's a troll....You are just bringing the ladies in to get their licks in....Everyone has been waiting on this, no reason to pad it.

43 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Meh, it's not like it's a troll....You are just bringing the ladies in to get their licks in....Everyone has been waiting on this, no reason to pad it.

Yeah, I wasn’t trying to troll, really just wanted to kick off the medical analysis of it all and get Pooh on that bring Fuggs back thing

9 hours ago, RedemptionZeni said:

Spoiler

It was his robot sled from when he was a kid.

There, I just saved you three long, boobless hours.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

I’m busy today and don’t have time for the wait game today.... when I come back, I expect some razzle dazzle

Christ, man.  At least let me finish my chocolate chip waffles before the DF craters...

7 hours ago, mthor said:

So he didn't die. Pity party's over - time to re-ban him.

Unless, of course, you're waiting on the relapse arc or the rejection arc...

I, of course, am waiting for the relapse.... we had plans... buddy and I were going to be unleashed on Jersey

19 hours ago, JehutyNinja said:

I didn't see a single fucking barely legal hot nurse post, imma call bullshit on the whole thing

This is a troublesome observation because if my liver was failing at 25 I'd be like Johnny Bravo in the hospital instead of the Rorsach I would be today.

On 5/2/2021 at 12:59 AM, scoobdog said:

Something isn't adding up here....

....w

Nah, it must be imagination.

Whahahahahahaha look who it is.....

Also, Zeni my pupil. *shades on*

Master Westpark is proud and happy you're still around.

*shades on

...nods in approval*

10 minutes ago, westpark said:

Whahahahahahaha look who it is.....

Also, Zeni my pupil. *shades on*

Master Westpark is proud and happy you're still around.

*shades on

...nods in approval*

Nice play, nabs...You gonna get it to 500 so you can post in DF

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Because he needs fresh victims.

Remember 2016 AX when you cucked our meet up at the JWM viewer hall?

I even sang the scooby song as i walked down the hall to tip you off.

Narley brah!

3 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Well, this is less than surprising or thrilling of a ret...I mean, never actually leaving

Some of us are actually busy with work and family issues.....i found this via a Reddit post....

I've been busy with work.....instead of arguing with stilgar....

• D'oh 1