UnevenEdge

Man Tom Cruise is such a badass

Mortir

7 hours ago, ZoomBubba said:

Tom Cruise is a very interesting person: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/mission-impossible-star-tom-cruise-has-actually-saved-lives-more-than-once.html/

Unfortunately, the Scientology thing really weighs against him.

And the weird part is Scientology is why he's like that. He gets a special Scientology reserved for A list celebrities.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:07 PM, Mortir said:

I mean if they gave me a boss medal like that I would at least pretend to like them too.

Is Scientology Keeping Tom Cruise From Seeing Suri? | Entertainment Tonight

Well there's a thing they do, if they see a person in trouble being a good scientologist means immediately trying to help. I might have heard Tom Cruise describe this even. If you're driving and see a car broken down on the side of the road you stop and see if they need help, because what if you're the only help that comes. 

I can't remember the whole mindset behind it but it was an odd thing to instill in people I thought. I read and watched a ton about scientology some time ago. 

2 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Well there's a thing they do, if they see a person in trouble being a good scientologist means immediately trying to help. I might have heard Tom Cruise describe this even. If you're driving and see a car broken down on the side of the road you stop and see if they need help, because what if you're the only help that comes. 

I can't remember the whole mindset behind it but it was an odd thing to instill in people I thought. I read and watched a ton about scientology some time ago. 

Not as odd as putting rattlesnakes in the mailboxes of people who don't agree with you.

56 minutes ago, mthor said:

Not as odd as putting rattlesnakes in the mailboxes of people who don't agree with you.

Unless that snake has the proper postage on it, that is an illegal use of a postal box.  They'll be in trouble with the USPS.