UnevenEdge

New school year, new guy friend, love triangle drama shit

jackiemarie90

Even though I'm still living in the same complex as camo guy, I really don't see him although he did cause me a bit of a problem last week. But this post is going to introduce a new guy I will be referencing in posts, cause I think he likes me too? I jokingly referred to him as the "music expert guy" when we were cooking together, he would make fun of my mainstream music choices, and he plays the guitar and listens a lot of cool bands. Plus......HE IS SO FUCKING HOT GUYS!!! Like literally the hottest person I ever had a crush on, and maybe to even like me? He has long hair cause he is a metal fan, and I'm not sure if he is native or latinx but he is so hoooottt!!! Oh my god I"m freaking out! EVEN BETTER, he a true blue weeb guys!! Like not only does he actually watch anime and know alot, he knows way more than me!! He was saying he was watching 6 animes this season, and then giving me recommendations. He has good opinions on anime too! I made jokes and make him laugh a lot when we smoke and hang out. He also waaaaaaay smart, like he is an astrophysicist! And literally spends his days studying calculus of the stars, like literally writing long ass formulas on the whiteboard type. XD  He also has some me have another one of my breakdowns, and had me open up about my depression and my family drama too. He listens to me, I told him about camo guy how he bothers me, and he made me feel good and made me feel like I don't even need to think about camo guy. 

Ok so camo guy has been looking like he is tweaking lately, so 2 weeks ago, I felt sorry for him, and told him he could hang out with me at party to be social. Well this was before music expert guy knew about him, and he saw me hanging out with camo guy and thought I liked him. So he hung out with another girl for the whole night who literally jumped on him. And clung to him the whole night. She literally looks like the eleven from stranger things with her buzzcut and small height. I don't think she has too much in common with him, I just think she likes that he looks like a rocker and plays the guitar. But I know guys tend to like quieter girls who are passive. After my break down, I told him everything, and then that week we talked about anime, got super stoned hanging out with friends, and then were just giving each other looks all night.

Then at another party I showed up late too, but made it in time to see him play his guitar, ask for song requests after play a Veil of Maya song, to which I asked him to play mikasa from them, and I guess he found that hot, cause after he was playing, he was kinda following me all night. Like slowly moving closer to me, looking and smiling at me. But the other girl saw this too, and she was getting pissed! So she was moving closer when he was moving closer to me. Then after people started doing other things after our event, she like ran to him and asked to braid his long hair. I kinda just ignored it and talked to a friend, talking and laughing obnoxiously loud. And then he kinda left her and ran up to talk to me asking to get high. And I kidd you not the girl made an audible sound of disgust that he ran after me. 😂 So I felt bad for her, and put the spotlight on her in our convos, and then she was like "of me and music expert guy should practice together" and I'm too much of a doormat to say anything like yeah go ahead.

So I go to bed early, but next day that girl is acting sad as shit, on the verge of tears, and music expert guy seems kinda distant towards everyone but still smiles when he talks to me. And I don't want to assume but guys, I think he chose me. And told her to back off. And I'm honestly, I'm kinda in disbelief? Like that kind of shit mostly happens in movies and t.v, that a guy things the really obnoxious loud nerd girl is best girl, but I think someone thinks I'm best girl! And it's scaring the shit out of me. Like now what do I do!?!?!  I've kinda been hiding from him, I don't know how to be a best girl and feel like I'm gonna mess everything up, BUT I LIKE HIM SOOO MUCH!!!! I never thought someone like this could like someone like me. 

• Like 4

I think your next move has to be calculated yet passionate, subtle yet bold, prudent yet pathological......

yeah, you need to fuck him (wait for it) AND HER....separately.....and sit back and wait for them to find out 😈

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mix said:

I think your next move has to be calculated yet passionate, subtle yet bold, prudent yet pathological......

yeah, you need to fuck him (wait for it) AND HER....separately.....and sit back and wait for them to find out 😈

🤣 I'm scared to even ask to hang out! My idea is to show a horror movie tonight in our movie room, and hopefully he will show up.

9 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

🤣 I'm scared to even ask to hang out! My idea is to show a horror movie tonight in our movie room, and hopefully he will show up.

three words solve all your problems

Whip.Cream.Bikini 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I'm not that brave

It's probably for the best. I tried it once. It did not go well.

Her grandma walked in first......with her dog.....a lot of licking followed........I couldn't stop her.....the dog just left the room, he was so disgusted 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sounds awesome! Glad you've found a guy you're really into that's (probably) really into you too... Male weebs love female weebs, believe you me.

Likes metal... plays guitar... likes anime... has long hair.... It's almost as if I actually might not have a whole lot of trouble finding a woman if I actually grew a pair.... Then again you said you really like his big arms... My arms are spaghetti noodles. :| 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Sounds awesome! Glad you've found a guy you're really into that's (probably) really into you too... Male weebs love female weebs, believe you me.

Likes metal... plays guitar... likes anime... has long hair.... It's almost as if I actually might not have a whole lot of trouble finding a woman if I actually grew a pair.... Then again you said you really like his big arms... My arms are spaghetti noodles. :| 

I mean, girls can like guys for a variety of reasons, but its best to be yourself I feel, cause that you can find someone who will match your lifestyle. The first guy I was interested in cal didn't have big arms, so I wouldn't get hung up on that one small detail. :)

• Like 1