UnevenEdge

Anyone here is planning on dressing up this year?

Kudasai

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

one thing I've always wanted to do was dress up as a plague doctor, but that's money I don't want to spend for something that I wouldn't even be able to use considering I work evenings M-F, an even bigger waste considering I ain't got no neighbors for about half a mile.

I've wanted to do that for a while. I found a mask last year for the party. They always have a costume contest but they never choose scary costumes to win so I decided not to spend the money. If I had I was going to get the mask and buy a pair of zombie hands and go as a plague doctor that is infected by some hideous plague.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

one thing I've always wanted to do was dress up as a plague doctor, but that's money I don't want to spend for something that I wouldn't even be able to use considering I work evenings M-F, an even bigger waste considering I ain't got no neighbors for about half a mile.

I still have yet to do this myself, but I've been wanting to for years. I don't want to scimp on the mask though and good quality plague doctor masks are kind of expensive. Plus I want to personalize the look and give it my own touch since it's such a popular costume. Maybe carrying an oldschool leatherbound book, and having a mask with some kind of breathing aperatus that sounds kind of ominous like Darth Vader would help the costume stand out/

• Like 1