UnevenEdge

Ask a drunk Asian!!!

Death_is_coming

I..........was just about to make this thread >.>

except without the asian part, but wateva.....what are you drinking? How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a would chuck had an industrial wood chucker? Entomology, made up or what?

14 minutes ago, Mix said:

I..........was just about to make this thread >.>

except without the asian part, but wateva.....what are you drinking? How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a would chuck had an industrial wood chucker? Entomology, made up or what?

had some white claw, i know i know, and wine lol.

Just now, Death_is_coming said:

everyone reacts differently.
but for me, i get in a happy mode. quite talkative. speak my mind. i'd kiss your gf if she lets me. that whole shebangs.

I'm curious as to how it would effect me, but I'm not entirely sure it would be a good thing for me. As for the gf, I'm not sure how she would react to that. xD

2 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

I'm curious as to how it would effect me, but I'm not entirely sure it would be a good thing for me. As for the gf, I'm not sure how she would react to that. xD

not your gf specifically, im talking in general. but like if she is willing, heyyyyyy.
jk.
but for real.

13 hours ago, Death_is_coming said:

do it!!!

im probably gonna be up for another hour to do this before i pass out so shoot!
inb4 3 responses lmao.

You look amazing. Do you ever feel unsafe looking like that? I used to be really hot and i was always so scared in public and even got chased in the grocery store once.

• D'oh 1