UnevenEdge

Ask a drunk Asian!!!

Death_is_coming

On 8/25/2019 at 1:31 AM, Death_is_coming said:

do it!!!

im probably gonna be up for another hour to do this before i pass out so shoot!
inb4 3 responses lmao.

Am I somewhat hated on the UEMB,

completely hated,

or there are several death threats against my actual physical person?

8 hours ago, cyberbully said:

LB's rich asian reference...I mean, yikes

Okay.......2 things:
1. I was trying to setup a joke......and it bombed.....so calms your tits....
2. Pretty much everywhere I've lived Asians have the time, money, etc. to completely shit on the rest of America and make fun of us, because we are not investing in our families and shit (which was the joke I was going for).

1 minute ago, lupin_bebop said:

Okay.......2 things:
2. Pretty much everywhere I've lived Asians have the time, money, etc. to completely shit on the rest of America and make fun of us, because we are not investing in our families and shit (which was the joke I was going for).

......How is that a joke?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Okay.......2 things:

Well there is a pretty healthy asian community here and they aint exactly ballin, not doing bad and yeah, they invest in themselves, but they aint killing it like you think here. 

Heres another thing.. .they aint all smart either. My tekken tag partner is Asian and he's dumb as shit. We were on a mutual friends wall doing a math problem that required a basic understanding of order of operations and he blew that shit....hard.

Now i know these aren't negative stereotypes like they all have tiny peepees but still....yikes

• Like 1

Just now, cyberbully said:

Well there is a pretty healthy asian community here and they aint exactly ballin, not doing bad and yeah, they invest in themselves, but they aint killing it like you think here. 

Heres another thing.. .they aint all smart either. My tekken tag partner is Asian and he's dumb as shit. We were on a mutual friends wall doing a math problem that required a basic understanding of order of operations and he blew that shit....hard.

Now i know these aren't negative stereotypes like they all have tiny peepees but still....yikes

Did you ever like MadTV? (the late night sketch show on Fox, not the Cartoon Network abomination "Mad."). I remember one sketch where Bobby Lee played "The Average Asian." The part I remember the best is they were in high school, taking a test, and one of the characters asked him, "Hey, what's the answer to number [whatever]?" And he goes, "Gee, I..." And the dude cuts him off, "G and I! Thanks!" I think there was also a part where he's driving his friends around and they're all frightened but he drives fine, and they're all shocked they made it safely.

3 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Okay.......2 things:

I'm not sure that would ever qualify as a joke, but it cratered as social commentary as well, so there's that.

5 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Yes, and all that........When did you start caring about people that aren't you?

45 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Yes, and all that........When did you start caring about people that aren't you?

Since always....I just dig into people with reckless abandon as well...Say it was...Uh, Benji that said something like this about Jewish people...I would still tap that ass....Not like I'm mad about it.  in fact I didn't even rail on you for it (until you tried to correct me)....I just said yikes.

BUt as long as we're here....Is Hachiman, or Chappi Conan wong....I can't remember.

I was gonna use one of them but couldn't remember.

53 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Since always....I just dig into people with reckless abandon as well...Say it was...Uh, Benji that said something like this about Jewish people...I would still tap that ass....Not like I'm mad about it.  in fact I didn't even rail on you for it (until you tried to correct me)....I just said yikes.

BUt as long as we're here....Is Hachiman, or Chappi Conan wong....I can't remember.

I was gonna use one of them but couldn't remember.

I......wait....why are you making me try and think about Hachiman or Conan Assholes? Why?

1 minute ago, imchapp.in said:

It’s all good. I think the last time I mentioned my ethnicity was a good few years ago so it’s info that isn’t too widespread 

It's not a factor in your posting, so it's not something that ever really comes up usually.

Edited by scoobdog