UnevenEdge

Do you ever wonder why you don't like 'Bob's Burgers'?

pail

Bob is the only character on the show that didn't get on my nerves. Some episodes would have the characters being bearable, but almost every episode took maybe 2 minutes for me to hate the entire family.

Like the typical premise would be that Bob would talk about how he has to do something for an event, when suddenly, Linda wants to take over the project by proposing a stupid idea and then forces everyone to go along with it after bitching everyone out about what's good for the faaaaamly. As Linda hijacks the plot against Bob's will, Gene would have a non-sequitur about a pet project he's had that never went anywhere, Tina would probably bring up molesting people or making moves on Jimmy Jr., and Louise would ruin everything with her Stewie 2.0 B-plot of sabotaging everything because everyone loves the little scamps, don't they?

It used to be something I'd keep on in the background on Netflix, but I just couldn't anymore after the Christmas Tree episode.

Because your unconscious mind can detect the faintest traces of the special tribe, and Bob's Burgers is drenched in its stink.

I like Bob's Burgers and I kinda gotta wonder how many posters in this thread didn't realize your weak attempt at antisemitism.

Very disappointed you can do better.  -_'

• Thanks 1

It used to be something I'd keep on in the background on Netflix, but I just couldn't anymore after the Christmas Tree episode.

Yeah, I don't even just let it play on Netflix anymore myself.  I can think of maybe 2 episodes I actually liked, but there are soooooo many I hate.

Linda is definitely my least favorite character followed closely by Tina. 

I like Bob's Burgers and I kinda gotta wonder how many posters in this thread didn't realize your weak attempt at antisemitism.

Nah, I saw it but ignored it because he's really just phoning this shit in now. 

Last few months have been rough for the kid though, I'll give him a pass until he can troll correctly again.

• Thanks 1

Nah, I saw it but ignored it because he's really just phoning this shit in now. 

Last few months have been rough for the kid though, I'll give him a pass until he can troll correctly again.

Well, the loss of his father aside, his entire life is a rough patch, so no, no pass.

Troll correct or don't troll at all.

The antisemitism was obvious. It was ignored because this is Trump's america now and if your hackles get raised every time you see a nazi, you're hackle-muscles are going to get tired.

Subtlety is not the same thing as weakness.

There's no subtlety. All the characters in Bob's Burgers are actively Jewish.

If they were smarter they'd take a page from Futurama, or the Torah, and try to deceptively insert the Jewishness.

Fucking god damned Jewy Jew rats.

How tf do you watch Bob's Burgers. They shouldn't even bother with scripts. Just overlay a loop of hands being wrung with an image of the Israeli flag and call it a day.

Assalamualaikum swine muhfugga.

Oh, I didn't realize the blatantly Jewish character is what you meant by "deceptively inserting the Jewishness"

Why is he there in the first place?

Why is he intentionally self-depricating?

Lies from the mouth of Zion.

Subtlety is not the same thing as weakness.

There's no subtlety. All the characters in Bob's Burgers are actively Jewish.

If they were smarter they'd take a page from Futurama, or the Torah, and try to deceptively insert the Jewishness.

Fucking god damned Jewy Jew rats.

How tf do you watch Bob's Burgers. They shouldn't even bother with scripts. Just overlay a loop of hands being wrung with an image of the Israeli flag and call it a day.

Assalamualaikum swine muhfugga.

They're all actively Jewish, that's why they have episodes where they're all celebrating Christmas ::)

• Haha 1

They're all actively Jewish, that's why they have episodes where they're all celebrating Christmas ::)

They'd be less inclined to lie if we had some sort of way of determining who they are on sight.

Perhaps they could wear a band of some kind.

It would bring a lot more honesty to ze table.

• 5 years later...
6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Yeah, this was one of his "please ban me" arcs.....

He tends to forget this shit when asking to come back

He forgets that shit like an hour after he says it.  Him and Fuggs are both like that.

I totally forgot about this and how most everyone seriously engaged him on whether they liked the show or not after explicitly stating he didn’t like it cuz “Jews”

Edited by 1pooh4u
Fuckin autocorrect
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I totally forgot about this and how most everyone seriously engaged him on whether they liked the show or not after explicitly station he didn’t like it cuz “Jews”

Well, this was back in the early days of the boards where there were no rules on content. Anyone could say any slur they wanted, and some people did, very often. Most of the DF clique at that time was adamant in arguing against the idea that slurs and bigotry should be against the rules here, they enjoyed this type of stuff too much to give it up. 

Of all the envelope pushing from that early era of UE, this is one of the tamer threads tbh. 

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

I totally forgot about this and how most everyone seriously engaged him on whether they liked the show or not after explicitly stating he didn’t like it cuz “Jews”

I don't recall this thread either.   I probably didn't post in it when I saw it because, like Buddy said, this was just him trying to catch a band for the one millionth time just so he could go back to begging to be let back in.

I'm still shocked that no one remembered his early days of being a raging misogynist as well.  He kind of filtered it out of his posting years ago but still.

Also...

1 hour ago, Nablonsky said:

Well, this was back in the early days of the boards where there were no rules on content. Anyone could say any slur they wanted, and some people did, very often. Most of the DF clique at that time was adamant in arguing against the idea that slurs and bigotry should be against the rules here, they enjoyed this type of stuff too much to give it up. 

Of all the envelope pushing from that early era of UE, this is one of the tamer threads tbh. 

Like you remember past like a few days ago.

14 hours ago, naraku360 said:

Look, I'd fuck H. Jon Benjamin's voice.

Like no homo.

But you know you would too.

That is probably the part I hate the most...I can usually jump on board for anything he voices, even his short lived live action show was ok to me.....but fuck Bob.

• Like 1