UnevenEdge

Married in 14 days

Cancer

Sigh....Congratulations....If you've noticed or not, I have yet to post in any of these threads based on my inability to say anything nice about matrimony and I didn't wanna bring you down......That was until my cousin came to my sister's wedding, high as fuck, with coke still on his nose, rambling about how we were at a funeral during the reception.

I was like "damn, I hope I'm never this jaded" (his divorce was finalized the 23rd so it's still new to him).  Frankly, I've made the decision that unless I get married again out of spite....Because I really am that fucking petty, I'll wait until I'm like 50 or some shit.....When the kids are gone and i need someone to put up with my shit until I die.  And wipe my ass if needed.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cancer said:

I was just hopeful you were high fiving my asshole in DF.

That's my reality.

I don't even know what you got banned for....Unless you got banned for the same shit i did, harassing packard.  But i missed the final blow...I only popped in last week to post my games and shit

15 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I don't even know what you got banned for....Unless you got banned for the same shit i did, harassing packard.  But i missed the final blow...I only popped in last week to post my games and shit

Yah.

Pat decided to check his reports

Guest Bucket
32 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Sigh....Congratulations....If you've noticed or not, I have yet to post in any of these threads based on my inability to say anything nice about matrimony and I didn't wanna bring you down......That was until my cousin came to my sister's wedding, high as fuck, with coke still on his nose, rambling about how we were at a funeral during the reception.

I was like "damn, I hope I'm never this jaded" (his divorce was finalized the 23rd so it's still new to him).  Frankly, I've made the decision that unless I get married again out of spite....Because I really am that fucking petty, I'll wait until I'm like 50 or some shit.....When the kids are gone and i need someone to put up with my shit until I die.  And wipe my ass if needed.

Don't count on the kids being gone.

If you don't drop the apathy and get junior in gear you might have a Bucket 2.0 on your hands.

8 minutes ago, Bucket said:

Don't count on the kids being gone.

If you don't drop the apathy and get junior in gear you might have a Bucket 2.0 on your hands.

What apathy.....  My son and daughter already have a healthier work ethic that lots of adults

• Like 1

Guest Bucket
Just now, cyberbully said:

What apathy.....  My son and daughter already have a healthier work ethic that lots of adults

You keep that belt taught.

They start slipping, you show 'em what's what.

Or just share some of my videos with them.

Scared straight.

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

This picture was taken moments after my penis was inside her and her parents didn't fucking knock.

20190601_070512.jpg

Honestly, you look just like the kid from highschool who would invite me over to hang out alone, say I looked good in my jeans, talk about how horny he was, but never do anything.

8 minutes ago, Poof said:

Honestly, you look just like the kid from highschool who would invite me over to hang out alone, say I looked good in my jeans, talk about how horny he was, but never do anything.

That's beautiful 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

She's at Ulta

I would never, ever come back here if I realized I have someone that I'm gonna be with for the rest of my life.

I don't care if they went out of town for a week. I'd be like, "Nope, still not going to the boards to hang out with those nerds."

1 hour ago, Skiles said:

I would never, ever come back here if I realized I have someone that I'm gonna be with for the rest of my life.

I don't care if they went out of town for a week. I'd be like, "Nope, still not going to the boards to hang out with those nerds."

Wait. It wont be too long until she takes his internet away.

32 minutes ago, nameraka said:

congrats.

don't listen to the negativity in this thread.

being married is good, provided it's to the right person.

What negativity?  This thread has been a revolting affirmationfest thus far.

@Cancer I hope the inevitable divorce doesn't hit too hard and you retain custody of the kids even though they'll hate you.

Edited by enad

3 hours ago, Skiles said:

That's bc you're kinda a dick skiles

5 minutes ago, Poof said:

That's bc you're kinda a dick skiles

It's not that I'm a dick, although I certainly can be.

It's that this place doesn't have any value to me on a personal level. There are people from the old boards that I'm actually friends with, and I very much care about those folks. But the rest of you, I could take or leave. 

I'm way past the point of feeling like "we're all one big family here!" Nah, fuck that.

Edited by Skiles

36 minutes ago, Skiles said:

It's that this place doesn't have any value to me on a personal level. There are people from the old boards that I'm actually friends with, and I very much care about those folks. But the rest of you, I could take or leave. 

I'm way past the point of feeling like "we're all one big family here!" Nah, fuck that.

To keep up with the theme of impending marriage I wouldn't notice if you never came back.

2 hours ago, Skiles said:

Oh ok suck a dick and never come back then

3 hours ago, enad said:

To keep up with the theme of impending marriage I wouldn't notice if you never came back.

Of course you wouldn't. And you shouldn't. It's a message board. None of this should be meaningful to you.

• 1 year later...