UnevenEdge

I complained to McDs corporate again hehe

fuggstop

4 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Yeah, except service jobs outweight other jobs immensely right now. There has to be someone in that position, my advice? If I see a customer acting like a bitch to someone who is forced to serve someone or lose their job, I'm gonna talk shit to the customer as another customer. I've done it twice now, and I'll do it again. Cause if you see that shit happening, you can say something without losing your job. 

Well, to be fair, Chunk didn't do shit to the girl while she was there. She pussed out like a bitch, paid for her food then cried to McMommy because "they were mean to me because my retardation didn't let me follow protocol"....I'm sure if faced by another customer her super sized ass would fold up and cry....And probably lick the tears because they taste like liquid french fries.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Well, to be fair, Chunk didn't do shit to the girl while she was there. She pussed out like a bitch, paid for her food then cried to McMommy because "they were mean to me because my retardation didn't let me follow protocol"....I'm sure if faced by another customer her super sized ass would fold up and cry....And probably lick the tears because they taste like liquid french fries.

Ok this is too funny. This is why we keep you around.

• D'oh 2

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

The story reminds me when I had corporate called me because I didn't "SMILE". Fuggs or anyone please don't fucking assume that someones non cheery disposition is related to you. Nothing everything is about you. Maybe the service person got into a fight with someone before work, or found out terrible news about a loved one. Tapping nails call also be someone fidgeting, stop assuming the worst, and think about others. yeesh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jackiemarie90 said:

The story reminds me when I had corporate called me because I didn't "SMILE". Fuggs or anyone please don't fucking assume that someones non cheery disposition is related to you. Nothing everything is about you. Maybe the service person got into a fight with someone before work, or found out terrible news about a loved one. Tapping nails call also be someone fidgeting, stop assuming the worst, and think about others. yeesh

No...she tapped ALL OVER THE WINDOW and stuck her head out a little making a face at me. Then gave me a death stare as i drove off.

And i already posted earlier today i was denied a promotion because im not a smiler either.

• D'oh 2

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

No...she tapped ALL OVER THE WINDOW and stuck her head out a little making a face at me. Then gave me a death stare as i drove off.

And i already posted earlier today i was denied a promotion because im not a smiler either.

So that makes it ok to ruin someone one else's chances? Gawd, whatever is eating you at life, I hope it gets better so you are not dumping your anger at someone who whose job was on the line.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

So that makes it ok to ruin someone one else's chances? Gawd, whatever is eating you at life, I hope it gets better so you are not dumping your anger at someone who whose job was on the line.

Yup because i sure as hell got complaints when i even thought about having an attitude and fixed my composure to keep a job AS I SHOULD HAVE DONE.

Ask yourself whats eating her so she gotta treat her customers that way. I did absolutely nothing to her!

• D'oh 1

99% sure no one got fired. 

I complained to corporate 1 time because I ordered and paid extra for sauce and extra fries one night after I got off late. The manager on duty took my order because she was working the till while putting orders together. I didn't check the bag (which was on me) but I did ask if my extra stuff was in there. Got an "oh yeah we got it taken care of" from her. Got home. No sauce at all (not even the free ones) and all of my fries were the wrong size. Called in to the manager and she laughed and said "should have checked the bag". I reported it, got the free meal, but no one got fired because it's literally he said, she said. Unless you filmed it... they're still there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Yeah, except service jobs outweight other jobs immensely right now. There has to be someone in that position, my advice? If I see a customer acting like a bitch to someone who is forced to serve someone or lose their job, I'm gonna talk shit to the customer as another customer. I've done it twice now, and I'll do it again. Cause if you see that shit happening, you can say something without losing your job. 

So long as you're not afraid of a bit of conflict, that is usually a good idea. Most belligerent customers only act that way as a power play over the employees serving them. You'd be surprised at how quickly that shit can get nipped in the bud as soon as someone who is not beholden to their bullshit enters the picture. Once called out on their shitty behavior, they usually just get pissy and storm off.

And I know this from lots of experience. There are a ton of belligerent fuckwits where I live. I've lost count of how many times I, as a customer, have told some belligerent fuckwit to fuck off and learn how to act in public. In every case so far, they just wound up storming out of the place like an angry toddler while muttering obscenities under their breath.

I've also gotten quite a few discounts as well as some free food as a result, but that's beside the point. Most people who act like assholes only do so because they think no one will call them on their bullshit. As soon as it's clear that those around them will not put up with it, they usually back off.

Edited by TrigunBebop
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kweerie said:

Stop.

Just stop. You're wrong. You were in the wrong to begin with. You got pissy because someone let you know you were in the wrong, and then took pride in a pathetic, passive-aggressive revenge attempt.

No one cares what minor annoyance you felt about someone expressing the annoyance you first caused them. You are not a victim. What you are is spiteful and petty, and when people call you on it, you get pissy about that too.

Grow the fuck up, stop being a hypocrite, and learn what respect actually means, asshole.

Comment of the day.

1 minute ago, TrigunBebop said:

So long as you're not afraid of a bit of conflict, that is usually a good idea. Most belligerent customers only act that way as a power play over the employees serving them. You'd be surprised at how quickly that shit can get nipped in the bud as soon as someone who is not beholden to their bullshit enters the picture. Once called out on their shitty behavior, they usually just get pissy and storm off.

And I know this from lots of experience. There are a ton of belligerent fuckwits where I live. I've lost count of how many times I, as a customer, have told some belligerent fuckwit to fuck off and learn how to act in public. In every case so far, they just wound up storming out of the place like an angry toddler while muttering obscenities under their breath.

I've also gotten quite a few discounts as well as some free food as a result, but that's beside the point.

Shut up and give me a hug.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

99% sure no one got fired. 

I complained to corporate 1 time because I ordered and paid extra for sauce and extra fries one night after I got off late. The manager on duty took my order because she was working the till while putting orders together. I didn't check the bag (which was on me) but I did ask if my extra stuff was in there. Got an "oh yeah we got it taken care of" from her. Got home. No sauce at all (not even the free ones) and all of my fries were the wrong size. Called in to the manager and she laughed and said "should have checked the bag". I reported it, got the free meal, but no one got fired because it's literally he said, she said. Unless you filmed it... they're still there.

Havent seen the angry bitch since

And i doubt shes fired

They prolly just moved her after their umpteenth complaint about her

10 hours ago, fuggstop said:

cuz i was using cash due issue with debit card

After three pages no one noticed that Fuggs doesn't have the five bucks in her checking account to keep her debit card from bouncing at the drive thru.....

Also, I think I've DV'd every one of her posts here, but I might have missed one, so lemme know. It's an OCD thing, I value completeness.

Spoiler

inb4 Pat erases her posting her checking info complete with account and routing numbers....

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Kweerie said:

Stop.

Just stop. You're wrong. You were in the wrong to begin with. You got pissy because someone let you know you were in the wrong, and then took pride in a pathetic, passive-aggressive revenge attempt.

No one cares what minor annoyance you felt about someone expressing the annoyance you first caused them. You are not a victim. What you are is spiteful and petty, and when people call you on it, you get pissy about that too.

Grow the fuck up, stop being a hypocrite, and learn what respect actually means, asshole.

Lolol

Wow

Go outside 

Get from behind your phone or computer all day

Simply counting out change when there are NO other customers before or after...regardless of customers..is in no way being an asshole.

Trying to get cool points while being spewing ridiculous bullshit on a message board might be though so you stop it.

• D'oh 2

1 minute ago, Ginguy said:

After three pages no one noticed that Fuggs doesn't have the five bucks in her checking account to keep her debit card from bouncing at the drive thru.....

Also, I think I've DV'd every one of her posts here, but I might have missed one, so lemme know. It's an OCD thing, I value completeness.

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 Pat erases her posting her checking info complete with account and routing numbers....

She's always got a debit card issue. She should call her bank and get someone fired because she has insufficient funds.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TrigunBebop said:

I've also gotten quite a few discounts as well as some free food as a result, but that's beside the point. Most people who act like assholes only do so because they think no one will call them on their bullshit. As soon as it's clear that those around them will not put up with it, they usually back off.

Why are you going on about belligerent people? Who was belligerent? 

• D'oh 1

4 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Hide contents

I never said anything about using a debit card moron. I was paying in cash. Guess ms uppity drive thru girl wasnt used to that. Probably never learned how to count money. 

• D'oh 2

4 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Lolol

Wow

Go outside 

Simply counting out change when there are NO other customers before or after...regardless of customers..is in no way being an asshole.

Trying to get cool points while being spewing ridiculous bullshit on a message board might be though so you stop it.

Go raise your daughter. You're here all the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Greeny said:

Go raise your daughter. You're here all the time.

I love when people who have no kids and never will think they know something about mine.

Meanwhile midnight and disco here 24/7 and dont even have jobs but their presence is a ok. Must just dont want single black mothers to have a voice.

1 minute ago, midnight said:

You mentioned a debit card issue, dumbass. Hence the reason Ginguy made the appropriate comment. 

You are dumber than a bag of hammers.

My debit card issues had nothing to do with mcds other than i wasnt using it that day and paying with cash. This $5 issue he mentioned doesn't even exist. At least not with any bank ive ever used

8 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Lolol

Wow

Go outside 

What exactly is it that you think you are doing right now?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I love when people who have no kids and never will think they know something about mine.

Meanwhile midnight and disco here 24/7 and dont even have jobs but their presence is a ok. Must just dont want single black mothers to have a voice.

I didn't say anything one way or another about either of them. You criticized someone for being here all the time (Which they aren't. I rarely see Kweerie posting.) I'm criticizing you for being a hypocrite. 

And I don't need to have kids to know their parents should probably spend more time with them and less time posting about their one night stands on a message board.

• Like 3

Just now, Greeny said:

I didn't say anything one way or another about either of them. You criticized someone for being here all the time (Which they aren't. I rarely see Kweerie posting.) I'm criticizing you for being a hypocrite. 

And I don't need to have kids to know their parents should probably spend more time with them and less time posting about their one night stands on a message board.

I never said they spend too much time here. I said behind a computer because im willing to bet all my tax refund that theyre a shut in that wouldnt have the guts to say what they type to my face. Probably go draw scary pictures and morbid poems about it in their journal.

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

I never said they spend too much time here. I said behind a computer because im willing to bet all my tax refund that theyre a shut in that wouldnt have the guts to say what they type to my face. Probably go draw scary pictures and morbid poems about it in their journal.

So you don't know shit about them and you're just pulling assumptions out of your ass and using those as your argument. Got it.

• Like 2