UnevenEdge

I complained to McDs corporate again hehe

fuggstop

5 minutes ago, midnight said:

Even your headline reads as if you take pride in trying to put down a fast food employee. AGAIN, refers to this isn't the first time, and HEHE means you actually enjoyed potentially getting someone fired.

If your company could see the garbage you spew about them and the customers, you would be fired on the spot. What goes around and all that...

Im one of the few people who knows their shit here. They not getting rid of meeeeee lolol

• D'oh 1

Just now, scoobdog said:

She didn't treat you like a dog.  She was impatient because you didn't have your shit together.

Yes its definitely ok to be impatient with customers when you work for the public because everyone SHOULD DO EVERYTHING PERFECT AND TO YOUR LIKING ALLLL THE TIMMMMEEEE!

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Yes because your ASSUMPTIONS definitely must be true because YOU KNOW EVERYTHING about me!

Yes, it is an assumption. Based on what you say here and on the fact that you could have gotten someone fired for annoying you and very clearly would have thought it was hilarious.

• Like 1

Just now, fuggstop said:

Yes its definitely ok to be impatient with customers when you work for the public because everyone SHOULD DO EVERYTHING PERFECT AND TO YOUR LIKING ALLLL THE TIMMMMEEEE!

Yes, it is ok to express frustration.  You're lackadasical attitude gets in the way of her doing her job.

2 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Someone working at a fast food place does not work for the public fuggs. 

Just now, scoobdog said:

Yes, it is ok to express frustration.  You're lackadasical attitude gets in the way of her doing her job.

Lolol no its not. In customer service you pretty much ONLY allowed to be PLEASANT AND COURTEOUS to customers. 

Otherwise...you fired.

• D'oh 1

4 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Yes, it is an assumption. Based on what you say here and on the fact that you could have gotten someone fired for annoying you and very clearly would have thought it was hilarious.

You arent even following your own posts. You know...i dont think ive ever seen you say anything all that smart ever. Welcome to the 2019 dumb list!

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Nobody is getting fired over a $3 order.  

They throw away enough food to give chunk another chin for free and it won't hurt.

Yes because they decide how to treat customers only by the value of their orders.

-dumblister #1

• D'oh 1

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I wonder why we didn't get to see this eloquent complaint letter....It will tell us if it was taken seriously of if they said "oh, it's just another fat, entitled wastoid of a broke bitch hoping to engorge herself even more thoroughly on our garbage"

Its a picture of it coming in the mail (something i wont explain to a simpleton such as yourself)

I havent gotten it or opened it yet.

Wasnt complaint letter. Answered survey about her.

Edited by fuggstop
  • D'oh 1

6 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

No

The drive thru people are. McDonald's needs customers to survive

Is it say the stupidest shit u can day?

Drive thru actually accounts for 70% of their customer base.... You fat sack of fat.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Them too. All customers. Taking time to get your money doesnt mean u should be mistreated and mcds agrees.

Your inability to have your shit together impacts other customers. Why should they wait for you? You're lazy and worthless.

Edited by Clu
  • Like 2