UnevenEdge

I complained to McDs corporate again hehe

fuggstop

3 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Them too. All customers. Taking time to get your money doesnt mean u should be mistreated and mcds agrees.

It does when you try to order at the window and take forever to get your money out. But we already knew you were one of those self centered sacks of crap who doesn't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Them too. All customers. Taking time to get your money doesnt mean u should be mistreated and mcds agrees.

Better to lose you then the potential two or three customers that come up behind you and have to wait because you're digging between seats for a dollar worth of pennies.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, fuggstop said:

Tapping them AT customers IS

No. At worst, it's an offense that one would be reprimanded for, and only then if it was part of a pattern of impolite behavior.

Edited by mthor
  • Like 3

People should be treated with dignity and respect on virtue of their humanity alone.
That you are making a transaction is irrelevant; the fact that the thing of value you are offering is currency whereas the thing of value you are receiving is not in no way lessens your obligation to not be an asshole.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kweerie said:

People should be treated with dignity and respect on virtue of their humanity alone.
That you are making a transaction is irrelevant; the fact that the thing of value you are offering is currency whereas the thing of value you are receiving is not in no way lessens your obligation to not be an asshole.

How is simply getting my money to pay being an asshole?

• D'oh 1

51 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Better to lose you then the potential two or three customers that come up behind you and have to wait because you're digging between seats for a dollar worth of pennies.

No one was behind me and i took likeb10 seconds. She was being a ginormous bitch for no reason. I should just start cussing them out and demanding a refund again

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

No one was behind me and i took likeb10 seconds. She was being a ginormous bitch for no reason. I should just start cussing them out and demanding a refund again

She wouldn't be tapping her fingers if it took you 10 seconds to get your money out.  And, yes, not being ready at the drive up window is an asshole thing to do.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

She wouldn't be tapping her fingers if it took you 10 seconds to get your money out.  And, yes, not being ready at the drive up window is an asshole thing to do.

It took probably less than 10 seconds to be honest lol

I worked drive thru for 2 years and just waited. I didnt shit bricks over it. I wonder howd she would've acted if i didnt give her enough.

The point is nasty people like that dont need to be serving the public.

• D'oh 1

Just now, fuggstop said:

It took probably less than 10 seconds to be honest lol

I worked drive thru for 2 years and just waited. I didnt shit bricks over it. I wonder howd she would've acted if i didnt give her enough.

The point is nasty people like that dont need to be serving the public.

You don't need to exist

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

So firable.

I didnt say how many times she had to do it

Do you not know the difference between a reprimand and a termination, or are you too busy revelling in your imaginary power as a fast food consumer to consult a dictionary?

• Like 7

"I got a prefabricated letter and a $5 gift card.....Bet that bitch is unemployed now"

*shows up to use gift card*

*doesn't have gift card ready because it's in that monstrosity of a purse that is probably full of candy and chips*

^sees same girl at window*

*girls taps fingers AT chunk*

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, mthor said:

Do you not know the difference between a reprimand and a termination, or are you too busy revelling in your imaginary power as a fast food consumer to consult a dictionary?

Im saying i knownshe has to keep doing it to get fired but i dont think shes smart enough or has the temperament not to

• D'oh 2

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

"I got a prefabricated letter and a $5 gift card.....Bet that bitch is unemployed now"

*doesn't have gift card ready because it's in that monstrosity of a purse that is probably full of candy and chips*

Read it again....CARDS biiiitch

• D'oh 1

Cuz i tell you a good bit of them are eventually going to go to school and get better jobs.

Jobs like emt...nurse....maybe even doctor...and because you didnt think it mattered that they treated you like shit when they first started working...let them carry that attitude to them to their next jobs....then dont complain when your nurse wont change your grandpa diapers on time because hes slower than other patients, gets sores which get infected and dies. Just tell yourself the nurse was having a bad day like u do the drive thru girl.

Or require respect from EVERY interaction in your life because you are worth it.

• D'oh 2

5 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

• Haha 2

Just now, scoobdog said:

Here's a thought...

Don't be an obtuse twat to people who are working for sub-standard wages so they don't have to put up with both a shitty job and you at the same time.

Im paying in all pennies next time. Gonna have madison record it. Fuck you.

• D'oh 2

Maybe show enough respect to the employees by reading the giant signs that say to have your money ready and they won't get annoyed in the first place.

Imagine having 100 straight customers pulling up to the window with their money ready, everything running smoothly and having a decent day at your shitty job because of it, and then some dumbass pulls up fumbling around trying to count 87 cents in change.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Im paying in all pennies next time. Gonna have madison record it. Fuck you.

I can't imagine the horror she'll experience at having to record her mom abusing a fast food worker...

But you do you.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

McDonald's wanted to make me an manager but only until i started smiling and 17 year old me was fucking smiling at no fucking body.

I wouldn't want current you managing anything, let alone the 17 year old dumber version.

10 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

McDonald's wanted to make me an manager but only until i started smiling and 17 year old me was fucking smiling at no fucking body.

A seventeen-year-old can't legally be a manager.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Greeny said:

I wouldn't want current you managing anything, let alone the 17 year old dumber version.

Dumb? I was her best employee. First i was front counter then got promoted to 2nd window then promoted to 1st window..then got a raise and promoted to full time day shift biiiiiitches 😎

I walked out during lunch cuz i hated my coworkers...she emailed me a goodbye letter lol

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Dumb? I was her best employee. First i was front counter then got promoted to 2nd window then promoted to 1st window..then got a raise and promoted to full time day shift biiiiiitches 😎

I walked out during lunch cuz i hated my coworkers...she emailed me a goodbye letter lol

No offence to fast food workers, but being the best employee at a Macdonalds isn't really something to brag too much about.

• Like 1

Just now, Greeny said:

No offence to fast food workers, but being the best employee at a Macdonalds isn't really something to brag too much about.

Ive been the best at every job since then and current job now.

Its because im a genius and smarter than most people 😎

Except selling. You have to have NO SOUL to be a good seller!

• D'oh 3

4 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Ive been the best at every job since then and current job now.

Its because im a genius and smarter than most people 😎

Except selling. You have to have NO SOUL to be a good seller!

OK, you had me going for a while. I thought this was a serious thread but now I realize it's all been a joke.

Good one, fuggs. Good one.

22 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Cuz i tell you a good bit of them are eventually going to go to school and get better jobs.

Jobs like emt...nurse....maybe even doctor...and because you didnt think it mattered that they treated you like shit when they first started working...let them carry that attitude to them to their next jobs....then dont complain when your nurse wont change your grandpa diapers on time because hes slower than other patients, gets sores which get infected and dies. Just tell yourself the nurse was having a bad day like u do the drive thru girl.

Or require respect from EVERY interaction in your life because you are worth it.

Yeah, except service jobs outweight other jobs immensely right now. There has to be someone in that position, my advice? If I see a customer acting like a bitch to someone who is forced to serve someone or lose their job, I'm gonna talk shit to the customer as another customer. I've done it twice now, and I'll do it again. Cause if you see that shit happening, you can say something without losing your job. 

• Thanks 8

1 minute ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Yeah, except service jobs outweight other jobs immensely right now. There has to be someone in that position, my advice? If I see a customer acting like a bitch to someone who is forced to serve someone or lose their job, I'm gonna talk shit to the customer as another customer. I've done it twice now, and I'll do it again. Cause if you see that shit happening, you can say something without losing your job. 

I love you.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

I love you.

Thank you, it's mostly born out of frustration of me working in sales for 7 years. And honestly, people act like they have right to treat service people like shit when they are really dumping their insecurities about themselves on a person they know they can blame and not get backlash from. That's why I prefer to give backlash to someone who chooses to release their frustrations on service people. But I'm very brash as a person. lol

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

20190206_175153.jpg

There's an urban legend about letters like this. I'll spare everybody the whole story, but the punchline is, the apology letter comes back to the person who complains  with a note attached to it that says "Send this son of a bitch the bedbug letter."

This reads like a bedbug letter.

• Haha 3