UnevenEdge

I complained to McDs corporate again hehe

fuggstop

8 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

What happened? 

I was digging for change cuz i was using cash due issue with debit card and drive thru girl was extremely mean and impatient even tho there was no car behind me. She basically tapped her hand all over her window like i was animal basically like saying hurry up then she stared nastily at me as i drove away.

I didnt say anything to her. Not one word. Just reported it on the survey thingie.

• D'oh 1

Just now, discolemonade said:

xD because she can't her sausage fingesr around some change and the teller was mean.

but doesn't say shit about that crappy hair job. xD

sure you did. 

Her motivation was free food... Self serving cunt.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

I wasn't trying to get free food as much as requiring that when im paying for something i be treated like a person and with dignity 

It's change, and honestly I feel like it's on me when I can't get the right amount out in a timely manner. Just because you're the only person there doesn't mean that she wants to hold the window open forever. I apologize right off the bat if I have to dig for change and usually have the other person laughing because I'm like, "I swear to God there were nothing but pennies sticking out the last time I bought something, and now the useless things are all hiding!" While you're looking, you can glance up quickly and notice something to compliment them about. It directs the attention away from you messing up and gives you more time to look without the other person becoming more impatient. People can sense when you're being fake though, so try to be genuine about it. 

• Thanks 5

39 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

It's change, and honestly I feel like it's on me when I can't get the right amount out in a timely manner. Just because you're the only person there doesn't mean that she wants to hold the window open forever. I apologize right off the bat if I have to dig for change and usually have the other person laughing because I'm like, "I swear to God there were nothing but pennies sticking out the last time I bought something, and now the useless things are all hiding!" While you're looking, you can glance up quickly and notice something to compliment them about. It directs the attention away from you messing up and gives you more time to look without the other person becoming more impatient. People can sense when you're being fake though, so try to be genuine about it. 

No

You dont treat customers like that. Especially when theyve done nothing to you and McDonald's agrees.

Edited by fuggstop
  • D'oh 2

31 minutes ago, midnight said:

This is the same bitch who was giving me shit about eating burgers. 

Your fat ass was just looking for another hand out.

Enjoy that coupon for half off a $1.00 sausage biscuit.

I go for.oatmeal or sausage burritos in the mornings hamburglar 

• D'oh 2

46 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I go for.oatmeal or sausage burritos in the mornings hamburglar 

A regular hamburger from McDonald's actually has 40 calories less than the oatmeal, and the sausage burrito.

Tell me more about how you are succeeding at your diet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, midnight said:

A regular hamburger from McDonald's actually has 40 calories less than the oatmeal, and the sausage burrito.

Tell me more about how you are succeeding at your diet.

Of course 2 mm thick meat doesnt have as many calories but you werent earing McDonald's last nite. Bet yer homemade shit was like 1000 calories or worse.

Edited by fuggstop
  • D'oh 1

6 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Of course 2 mm thick meat doesnt have as many calories but you werent earing McDonald's last nite. Bet yer homemade shit was like 1000 calories or worse.

My homemade shit wasn't processed shit. Learn to cook. You will feel better. Maybe then, your forehead wouldn't look like you moisturized with Crisco.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, midnight said:

My homemade shit wasn't processed shit. Learn to cook. You will feel better. Maybe then, your forehead wouldn't look like you moisturized with Crisco.

So what if its not processed. It still had a lot of calories. Fuck off with yer bullshit. Probably weigh 500lbs. And dont try to even mention my skin with your shiny pink sunburnt up leathery shit u got for skin

• D'oh 1

23 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

So what if its not processed. It still had a lot of calories. Fuck off with yer bullshit. Probably weigh 500lbs. And dont try to even mention my skin with your shiny pink sunburnt up leathery shit u got for skin

You can only speculate as to what I weigh. 

My skin does get sun burned though. I'm white as hell. 

4 minutes ago, Greeny said:

She works at Macdonalds. Give her a break. She probably has to deal with assholes all day.

I have to deal with assholes all day who are way worse...on my phone for 30 minutes if not more. I have learned PATIENCE. I could understand if she had a line of cars whod been waiting for awhile. She zero reason to act like that other than she needs to find something else to do.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Houdini Splicer said:

Yep, and there she was, having to deal with yet another one.

Also, you're supposed to have your money, credit card, etc. ready before you get to the window.

Yeah. If there was no one behind you, why didn't you stop at the speaker and get your money out after you placed your order?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Yeah. If there was no one behind you, why didn't you stop at the speaker and get your money out after you placed your order?

Why would i stop at the speaker? There were no other cars so i pulled up. Why couldn't that bitch wait?

• D'oh 1

Why would i stop at the speaker? There were no other cars so i pulled up. Why couldn't that bitch wait?

So the next time someone calls me and dont have their policy # ready they deserve to get treated like a dog. I got it.

• D'oh 1

Maybe she's used to customers having their money ready. Maybe she had other responsibilities to take care of besides sitting at the window. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Greeny said:

Maybe she's used to customers having their money ready. Maybe she had other responsibilities to take care of besides sitting at the window. 

Her RESPONSIBILITY is to be RESPECTFUL to PAYING customers. The customer comes FIRST

.not playing on her phone between cars

• D'oh 1

So the next time someone calls me and dont have their policy # ready they deserve to get treated like a dog. I got it.

Tapping her fingers isn't treating you like a dog. When people call you, you expect them to have their policy number ready, so why can't she expect you to have your money ready?

Idk about anyone else, but I try to pull out my wallet while I'm waiting in line behind other cars, and I keep loose change right in the console so I have easy access to it if I need it. If there are no cars in front of me but there are some behind me, I try to get it out while I'm placing my order. If there are no cars behind me, I won't even pull away from the speaker until I have the exact change in my hand, or my card or whatever. 

The point is, there's plenty of time to sort yourself out before you get to the window.

• Like 5

You order at the speaker, and have your money ready when you get to the window. 

You make everything complicated.

As far as your debit card issue, and having to use change, CHANGE, tells me two things: 1. You have no money is you account, and 2. You don't even have any cash. Just some loose change, that is strewn all over your car.

I imagine what really happened was, you tried to make some stupid small talk, like, "I'm trying to scrape this $1.39 up. I'm trying. I'm trying."

And after 4 minutes of putting her work life on hold for you, she started getting antsy because you aren't the only customer. She started doubting you even had the money, and as far as any of us know, you didn't. 

5 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Her RESPONSIBILITY is to be RESPECTFUL to PAYING customers. The customer comes FIRST

.not playing on her phone between cars

I'm sure she doesn't have to clean shit between customers in the slow hours or anything. 

1 minute ago, Greeny said:

Tapping her fingers isn't treating you like a dog. When people call you, you expect them to have their policy number ready, so why can't she expect you to have your money ready?

Idk about anyone else, but I try to pull out my wallet while I'm waiting in line behind other cars, and I keep loose change right in the console so I have easy access to it if I need it. If there are no cars in front of me but there are some behind me, I try to get it out while I'm placing my order. If there are no cars behind me, I won't even pull away from the speaker until I have the exact change in my hand, or my card or whatever. 

The point is, there's plenty of time to sort yourself out before you get to the window.

Not everyone has their policy number. A lot even give me wrong numbers. That doesn't give license to throw a fit because of it and be nasty to the customer. 

Shell be a low wage worker all her life. Poor dear.

• D'oh 1

2 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Not everyone has their policy number. A lot even give me wrong numbers. That doesn't give license to throw a fit because of it and be nasty to the customer. 

Shell be a low wage worker all her life. Poor dear.

First it was tapping her fingers. Now she was throwing a fit.

Did any of this even happen?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Greeny said:

I'm sure she doesn't have to clean shit between customers in the slow hours or anything. 

Youre assuming. You dont know that. I had the same job and trust theres a lot of people for cleaning stuff and I NEVER had to.

Her 1st and only real responsibility is her window and being nice to customers. Using basic cordiality. Even smiling. Not being a rude bitch which is why i got compensated for her abusive behavior.

• D'oh 1

Youre assuming. You dont know that. I had the same job and trust theres a lot of people for cleaning stuff and I NEVER had to.

Her 1st and only real responsibility is her window and being nice to customers. Using basic cordiality. Even smiling. Not being a rude bitch which is why i got compensated for her abusive behavior.

Maybe she tries to help those people and be a team player because she's not a terrible employee. 

• Like 2

Shes a terrific employee but nasty to all her customers lol 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Sit down

You come off as the kind of coworker who would trample everyone else if the building caught fire. The fact that you're trying to judge someone else's character is pretty funny.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Greeny said:

You come off as the kind of coworker who would trample everyone else if the building caught fire. The fact that you're trying to judge someone else's character is pretty funny.

Yah im definitely not the coworker who answers questions in the chat when its slow, mentors new employees, or has cards made or gives out candy on their anniversaries 😂

• D'oh 1

Even your headline reads as if you take pride in trying to put down a fast food employee. AGAIN, refers to this isn't the first time, and HEHE means you actually enjoyed potentially getting someone fired.

If your company could see the garbage you spew about them and the customers, you would be fired on the spot. What goes around and all that...

Yah im definitely not the coworker who answers questions in the chat when its slow, mentors new employees, or has cards made or gives out candy on their anniversaries 😂

Yeah, and as soon as those same coworkers look at you the wrong way you try to get them fired. 

Just now, Greeny said:

Yeah, and as soon as those same coworkers look at you the wrong way you try to get them fired. 

LMGDAO

A LOOOOOOT of my coworkers are nasty to everyone lol

A girl even cussed me out in private messages that ARE SAVED

I didn't do shit

• D'oh 1