UnevenEdge

I complained to McDs corporate again hehe

fuggstop

Just now, Mini_Ghost said:

don't be sad Fugz you're taking it the wrong way. what I mean is I'm not gonna worry about it if you get mad at some fast food worker. I'm not saying I don't care about you :D

Ok

Musket is kind of right that im glad i didnt go off when she offended me. I just hate when people her age are nasty for no apparent reason. I get a lot of it at work and dealt with it from nasty bitches growing up. I dont let people treat me any kind of way irl. Never have.

• Like 1

Just now, Quackers said:

Imagine getting upset a person paid minimum wage didn't perfectly handle a situation

I dont care what youre getting paid. Be the best at whatever job youre doing. Be good at your job.

This kind of thinking you people have is why youre so unfulfilled when it comes to everything. 

3 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Ok

Musket is kind of right that im glad i didnt go off when she offended me. I just hate when people her age are nasty for no apparent reason. I get a lot of it at work and dealt with it from nasty bitches growing up. I dont let people treat me any kind of way irl. Never have.

that's good. I'm the same way. I'm not gonna take shit from anyone

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Ok

Going and crying to corporate so you can get free food is not even close to you not letting people treat you like the cunt you are.

Just now, Mini_Ghost said:

it's  funny when people say they didn't do anything when they know damn well they did

Ikr! Hes like a little fucking child. Little boy ass bitch. He lies like a damn kid, too!

Thats how i always know when he is lying cuz its like shit i heard from my daughter when she was like...4 ...LMAO

3 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Ikr! Hes like a little fucking child. Little boy ass bitch. He lies like a damn kid, too!

Thats how i always know when he is lying cuz its like shit i heard from my daughter when she was like...4 ...LMAO

when they start playing dumb like that it makes me even madder then whatever they did, to begin with