UnevenEdge

Kinda fixed my OKC problem

Zenigundam

I created a new profile, but I can only access it from library computers or public WiFi (how I created it). I'll just be very resourceful and seal the deal with the girls I was talking to before my OKC profile was deleted. These OKC beta white knight p---sy mods are GONNA LEARN TODAY!!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Wouldn't IP dodging be easier than trips to the library?

I tried to change my IP address, but for some reason I still get blocked out on my computer. I've heard that clearing your cache and cookies might solve it, but I don't have the effort. I might need to though when I get the urge to fap to my future girlfriends' pics.

I created a new profile, but I can only access it from library computers or public WiFi (how I created it). I'll just be very resourceful and seal the deal with the girls I was talking to before my OKC profile was deleted. These OKC beta white knight p---sy mods are GONNA LEARN TODAY!!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

" goes on OKC and gives them a link to this thread"

You're welcome

I'm just joking:D

he made a thread about wine right after I made one

edit: turns out he made this one first?, maybe

Maybe your wine drinking reminded him of his one-day dream girl on OKC that drank beer.

Lots of beer.

Some wine, yes

But loooooooooooooooooooooooooooots of beer.

thumbnail_40246.jpg

After going clubbing with a bunch of platonic female friends once, I don't think I'll ever attempt to hook-up with a girl by way of buying her a drink in a bar. These girls I was out with accepted all the drinks, even though they were all in committed relationships, and two were even engaged.

He's gotta learn the hard way dude

Damn I need to learn how to perfect this. Zeni Suave + Buying Girls Drinks= Instant Sex. I believe this is a great way to get a hot girl to have sex with you.

Screams more like drunken rape which judges rules in favor for the girls because a guy should know better

Can someone explain to me how I clicked Zeni's I fixed my OKC problem or w/e and it morphed into the drinking preferences of the 12 year olds he dates thread?.....seriosly, I has a confused :420: : o >:D

Well, when you come down to it, they're all essentially the same thread...