UnevenEdge

I don’t like this.

22 minutes ago, Nabloom said:

It's for everyone's good. 

Good policy

But banning fuggs would reduce server load therefore reducing costs for K_N, maintain a peaceful environment, and they won't need to go into people's accounts because some cubicle jockey can't behave like an adult, instead crying until she gets her way.

@pail Catch her soliciting drugs again.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

My manually setting an ignore on the accounts of two feuding sides who can't stand each other and can't help but fight any time they are both online is as an abuse of authority as my banning said two persons for fighting instead.

Just curious but what do you think luuv would done in this situation? Best bet he'll get rid of the cancer stick instead of messing with people's accounts 

No scratch that he would send a long winded message with a warning/threat about the topic at hand and then go with option 2

I miss luuv :(

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

My manually setting an ignore on the accounts of two feuding sides who can't stand each other and can't help but fight any time they are both online is as an abuse of authority as my banning said two persons for fighting instead.

Or you could have just banned fuggs, the cause of all of this.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Misaka said:

Just curious but what do you think luuv would done in this situation? Best bet he'll get rid of the cancer stick instead of messing with people's accounts 

No scratch that he would send a long winded message with a warning/threat about the topic at hand and then go with option 2

I miss luuv :(

What luuv would have done was write a 5000 word dissertation about bullshit that has no bearing on the situation and than done nothing while he pat himself on the back for solving all the problems ever.

37 minutes ago, stilgar said:

What luuv would have done was write a 5000 word dissertation about bullshit that has no bearing on the situation and than done nothing while he pat himself on the back for solving all the problems ever.

Well he solved the problem before with viper remember when he went inside buddy's account and reset his password?

10 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

They'll just ruin your efforts by getting banned for something else soon anyway.

12 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Here is the long and short:

Stop grinding the ax at every opportunity and keep the toxic blood fued to DF where it belongs.

I can understand how listening to fuggs can be but PM's aren't too bad. Even if you're fucking busy as hell like I am just a, "Hey, cut the shit with fuggs" would have been enough to make me inquire and in the meantime continue ignoring her as I have been. It was just strange to me to see her accounts ignored and wonder how that might have happened. When I see people making jokes about her I wanna see the dumb shit spewed.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 3:11 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

With all due respect, whatever the intention and regardless of the ultimate innocuousness of the action, you have to admit the idea of someone getting into your account and changing settings without your knowledge is going to be disconcerting to say the least.  I'm not offering an opinion or anything, just commenting on the reaction.

17 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

With all due respect, whatever the intention and regardless of the ultimate innocuousness of the action, you have to admit the idea of someone getting into your account and changing settings without your knowledge is going to be disconcerting to say the least.  I'm not offering an opinion or anything, just commenting on the reaction.

I pop by these parts every other month or so, and I always stumble across gems like this.

Some serious fucking weirdos on this forum.

On 9/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, scoobdog said:

I've noticed lots of ppl on the internet these days being horrified that they don't have 100% control and authority over an account they made somewhere that is "theirs." you make an account on a site you own nothing and have no rights unless there's a contract that specifically says so. But most EULAs and TOS give you nothing and you should assume everything you do is looked at and can be fucked w/.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Poof said:

I've noticed lots of ppl on the internet these days being horrified that they don't have 100% control and authority over an account they made somewhere that is "theirs." you make an account on a site you own nothing and have no rights unless there's a contract that specifically says so. But most EULAs and TOS give you nothing and you should assume everything you do is looked at and can be fucked w/.

I don't believe that to be the case.  Accounts are indeed access keys into unowned places, but access being withheld is still a punishment, and punishing people needs to be done in a predictable and reasonably transparent way.

• Like 2

On 9/10/2018 at 1:38 AM, scoobdog said:

I don't believe that to be the case.  Accounts are indeed access keys into unowned places, but access being withheld is still a punishment, and punishing people needs to be done in a predictable and reasonably transparent way.

it don't really matter what you believe if that's not what the TOS and EULAs say