UnevenEdge

Daily drug intake in monetary terms

André Toulon

Yes, we are counting caffeine, scrips, nicotine, alcohol and pot........I don't even use caffeine, or smoke cigs and I'm thinking with all my scrips I blow well over a Cnote a day on drugs.....That's on a normal day.....Not considering when I get blackout......You probably do too or come to a number way higher than you'd think but have never quantified these things.

If I sent you 90 bucks a month, you could afford to supply your alcohol, weed, nicotine, caffeine (don't know if that a thing with you) and prescriptions (also, not sure if that's a thing) every day

I don't smoke cigarettes and don't drink much caffeine and don't touch prescription medication. So yeah, $90 gets me a quarter which lasts over a month with the difference going toward occasional binge drinking. So maybe like $4 a day

Let's say about $2 a day in caffeine, and since I've been buying the cheap cigarettes, about $1.50 a day on that.

On a monthly, I spend about $20 for my psych meds. So adding the above, that's what, $125 or something?

Not too bad, I'd say. If I could cut the caffeine completely, that would be almost half of that.  :D

Bag of coffee beans is like, $8 maybe? usually lasts me like 2 months. Coffee filters I'd say like $2 for a pack that lasts (for simplicity) 2 months as well.

$10 for a sixer, lets say four of them in the course of two months.

Hunnit on the good stuff a month.

That's coming in at roughly $4.17 per day.

I'mma go ahead and round that on up.

When are you asking? Now or previous? I'll give you some sample examples.

A:  150mg Trileptal (30tablets $230.00 bucks per month ) 

4 bags heroin insulflated    $40 bucks

2 cups of folgers instant coffee  50 cents a piece

80 oz Old English $6.50

Leeks $20

Carpet Cleaner $5