UnevenEdge

Do you hate your job?

Rumb0

I dont really hate my job, but I hate the current situation I am in.

I'm essential the department manager but I dont have the title or pay.

Due to budget, I cannot even be considered for the official promotion until 2018.

But overall i love what I do

I usually like tasks.  I like figuring stuff out and refining a process.

I hate workplace politics and the general workplace mold of - like management/structure etc.  I feel like most businesses barely function, but it's enough for them to count it as a win.  And it's easier to flump along than it is to examine things and look at real data instead of - like trying to twist data to fit what stockholders need to see, or so the CEO feels good about the job you're doing, etc.

I feel like most jobs tend to be fairly simple at their core.  But tend to become difficult, complicated, and unappealing when you mire them in what is basically the accepted business/management structure.

so - I usually like my basic job. 

but I usually hate the place I work for as represented by the structure it adopts.

I hate my job because it benefits the millionaire and billionaire corporate owners while no one who works there can afford basic necessities like car insurance or health insurance

Car insurance isn't necessary.....It's illegal if you don't have it, but so is not wearing your seatbelt.....It's a good idea, but not at all necessary.  Health isurance really isn't either, BUT it's far more pertinent than car insurance.

I'm pretty sure it's not possible to like a job.

I loved my job when I was working off the pier......It was because my boss was a drug addict and I knew he'd send me on a run and we'd be getting shitfaced all day, but I LOVED that job.  If it paid more, and the drugs and alcohol were still free, I'd go back to it this minute.

Car insurance isn't necessary.....It's illegal if you don't have it, but so is not wearing your seatbelt.....It's a good idea, but not at all necessary.  Health isurance really isn't either, BUT it's far more pertinent than car insurance.

My state just made proof of insurance required in order to register a vehicle/renew vehicle registration, and drastically increased the fine for driving without insurance, not having car insurance and not having registration are necessities otherwise you'll get pulled into a never ending shit spiral of cops and unaffordable fines and fees

My state just made proof of insurance required in order to register a vehicle/renew vehicle registration, and drastically increased the fine for driving without insurance, not having car insurance and not having registration are necessities otherwise you'll get pulled into a never ending shit spiral of cops and unaffordable fines and fees

It's always been that way in the states that I've lived in....You just get insurance for that one month and let the shit lapse........I don't do that now because I'm posing as an adult, but if it wasn't for the other responsibilities I have that this could fuck with, I'd still be like fuckit