UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

AND NOW, SEIGHT'S BLOG I'm the only person who could possibly care about this:

Spoiler

I don't think Nijisanji realizes "we know there are rules here but 'We fired her because she said she didn't want to work with us anymore' isn't the solid defense you think it is."

• Like 1

Dealing with a hospital that suddenly can't seem to find my insurance info [ when they managed to find it just fine last month ] and an insurance that isn't that great but it's all I have has given me new insight into why people just shave their heads while laughing manically. 

I still have my hair but damnit, I might shave my damn legs. :| 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 1:50 PM, The_annoying_one said:

How the hell are you gonna charge me to get a copy of my own medical records? :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

I'm still pissed that you have to pay to get your college records, too. Like...haven't I paid you enough already? Press print, pop it in the mail, get over it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

These "influencer" wannabes who take their 15 dogs out without leashes to "train them" (for likes/attention) shouldn't be allowed to have so much as a pet rock. Most of the trails near my house don't even allow dogs anymore because people let them run wild and shit everywhere. Which you damn well know a loser like an aspiring influencer would do.

It suddenly hit me today that we've gone from mommy blogs to doggy blogs and both groups are assholes for more reasons than I care to list right now. Will we ever get past the age of "I have no life, career, or point so I'm on Instagram all day"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I’m pretty sure I just booked my own first class ticket to hell.

A friend called me about 30 minutes ago. I didn’t answer because I just didn’t feel like talking. He left a voicemail asking me if I’d like to meet him and one of his other friends (whom I’ve never met) at a bar near my house to play Pokèmon.

I texted him back a few minutes ago and lied about being sick. The truth is, I just don’t feel like meeting new people right now. And I have exactly zero interest in playing Pokèmon.

Also, I should mention that the last time I talked to this friend, he informed me that he’s autistic. Said a lot of people have stopped being friends with him because of it and he just couldn’t bare it if I ever did. That’s a lot of pressure I didn’t need.

Am I an asshole?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

A friend called me about 30 minutes ago. I didn’t answer because I just didn’t feel like talking. He left a voicemail asking me if I’d like to meet him and one of his other friends (whom I’ve never met) at a bar near my house to play Pokèmon.

I texted him back a few minutes ago and lied about being sick. The truth is, I just don’t feel like meeting new people right now. And I have exactly zero interest in playing Pokèmon.

Also, I should mention that the last time I talked to this friend, he informed me that he’s autistic. Said a lot of people have stopped being friends with him because of it and he just couldn’t bare it if I ever did. That’s a lot of pressure I didn’t need.

Am I an asshole?

No.

something they should talk to a therapist or other professional about

TL:DR NTAH, go watch puppy videos

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2024 at 4:08 PM, The_annoying_one said:

Am I an asshole?

Not an asshole because if you aren't feeling like being around people, being around people would likely MAKE you sick anyway. Plus, if you aren't in the mood to deal with the public, you'd just pull their fun down the toilet anyway.

My feet hurt so much, I've been on them for too long this week and now everything is swollen and ouchie. 

• Like 3

On 2/11/2024 at 9:21 AM, Sieg67 said:

Spicy poops.  Why are there taste buds down there?

Oh god, I did the one chip challenge last year and it was brutal. I managed to survive the chip itself, I didn't even drink anything for over an hour, but then the gastrointestinal stuff started.

And then I realized not only do you get spicy poos, you also get spicy pee.

Never again...

• Haha 4

On 2/5/2024 at 5:48 AM, Seight said:

AND NOW, SEIGHT'S BLOG I'm the only person who could possibly care about this:

Hide contents

I don't think Nijisanji realizes "we know there are rules here but 'We fired her because she said she didn't want to work with us anymore' isn't the solid defense you think it is."

Important update:

Spoiler

I WANT DOKIBIRD TO DESTROY THESE PEOPLE NOW HOLY SHIT

18 hours ago, Jman said:

The Hazbin Hotel fandom has officially driven someone to suicide and that show and everyone involved can go fuck themselves.  If Amazon had any dignity (LOL), they’d cancel it.

Do you have a source for that? I tried searching because I wanted to read about what happened but I can't find anything.

Papa John’s was the LAST fucking pizza place to have a website that could perform basic functions, and now their site is unusable like all the rest.

1DB033A7-AD33-4B0B-B2B8-DAEB0AA9C4DE.jpeg.b0208715ef018c54162d55d3dfd0ff1a.jpeg

Why even accept cookies on the browser if you’re just gonna give me an invisible fucking menu?

Wanna do something human and simple like uhhh.... ordering fucking food to your house? Too bad. Download the app.

Wanna get your taxes done at a fast place without being charged to death by losers who aren’t even the IRS? Fuck you. Download the app.

I’d rather end it all than download your app for one second. Give me the fucking gun and I will do it.

• Like 4

What a rotten day this has been so far, first the handle breaks on the bathtub this morning so I can't use the hot water and who knows when maintenance will show to fix it. So take my mind off this problem I spent most of the day playing Harvest Moon on SNES...only to run into a game breaking glitch which means I would have to start the game all over again :LithiumSmileyS:. I mean I get around it but it would it mean I would have cheat on my NPC wife to finish the game but I'm just not that kind of guy so back at square one with Harvest Moon:LithiumSmileyS:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Always that one cheesy fuckdouche neighbor who has hyper instincts any time you or someone else opens their front door, and he just HAS to be involved somehow. He has to get up as close to you as possible.

I’m trying to get my mail. I’m taking out trash. I’m going to the liquor store. A million menial scenarios and not one of them involves me wanting to talk to you outside of my home. The rent’s up. DROWN.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 2/3/2024 at 9:35 PM, The_annoying_one said:

My brand new Sony TV that I’ve had hooked up for less than two months has randomly stopped working at all because why the fuck not……:LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Round two with this bullshit…and customer service closed 30 minutes ago….

I am really beginning to hate Sony.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Round two with this bullshit…and customer service closed 30 minutes ago….

I am really beginning to hate Sony.

What kind of Sony is it. By not working, what's it doing. I don't really have brand loyalty when it comes to TVs but I love my Sony.

That said, the Vizio is the oldest TV in the house and it's never given me any problems. The LG definitely has.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

What kind of Sony is it. By not working, what's it doing. I don't really have brand loyalty when it comes to TVs but I love my Sony.

That said, the Vizio is the oldest TV in the house and it's never given me any problems. The LG definitely has.

It’s a Bravia. That’s all I can really remember since my stupid butt threw out the box (and apparently the receipt) months ago.

I tried to turn it on last night & it won’t do anything. Like it’s not getting any power. It’s plugged into a power strip & everything else there is fine. I’m gonna call or chat with support in a little bit.

34 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

It’s a Bravia. That’s all I can really remember since my stupid butt threw out the box (and apparently the receipt) months ago.

I tried to turn it on last night & it won’t do anything. Like it’s not getting any power. It’s plugged into a power strip & everything else there is fine. I’m gonna call or chat with support in a little bit.

The Hisense I had used to do that. It was simply a matter of unplugging it and everything attached to it, then you could factory reset by holding the power and menu buttons together. This is how I figured out my PS4 is what was making it shit the bed. 

Back then, I used to make it cut off after 30 mins....if I turn the PS4 off on my own, it was fine but if it shut itself off, it would fucking brick the TV until I went through the motions again.

TLDR, what all is attached to it. Usually disconnecting everything then factory resetting should get you going but as I said, this wasn't my Bravia, it was a Hisense 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/24/2024 at 10:46 AM, The_annoying_one said:

Got woken up by a phone call this morning.

“Hey, we’re going upstate for the day. Would you mind watching our dog?”

Before I could even take a breath to object, there’s a knock at my door. Long story short, it’s gonna be a long fucking day……

What the...who the hell just shows up like that?

• Thanks 2

I don't understand my co-workers at all. A whole bunch of them are always crying about that they're not getting enough hours but these are the same motherfuckers that either always calling off, begging to leave early or trying to switch out of their work days. But whenever the bosses tell them that have to leave at the set time they're supposed to leave they want to cry about it. Just spare me the crocodile tears because I don't want to hear it anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, -Kudasai- said:

I don't understand my co-workers at all. A whole bunch of them are always crying about that they're not getting enough hours but these are the same motherfuckers that either always calling off, begging to leave early or trying to switch out of their work days. But whenever the bosses tell them that have to leave at the set time they're supposed to leave they want to cry about it. Just spare me the crocodile tears because I don't want to hear it anymore.

They just want to complain. My former coworkers were like this, I got so sick of seeing their stupid faces I moved across the state for another job.

They'd bitch about having too much work, while literally stealing my work away from me. They wanted the attention of doing everything, they wanted the spotlight, they wanted to snuff out competition, but then they'd bawl about being tired. And their little minions would be all, "Aww, I'm so sorry Linda, maybe you can get a break this weekend!" While I'm like, "Maybe you can stop being a twat this weekend."

Grey rock 100%. I stopped reacting to the whining.

Edited by Blackrose321
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not the kind of person that goes around flexing my taste in music on anyone. To me it's just stupid, I don't feel like I'm better than anyone because I like a particular artist or genre. If anything I downplay it by saying "I have shitty taste in music" to me it's not that serious. I just don't feel the need to be condescending anyone because they don't like the same music I like. I stay in my own lane and I mind my own business. And I also don't feel compelled to go up to a young person and shit all over current music and try to tell them that the music from my time was so much better. So it's gets really annoying whenever some old song comes and some old head comes up to me while I'm just minding my own business and tell me "What do you know about this?" "You don't know anything about this" "This is real music" and all that shit. I'm trying my best to be nice about it and not engage in this conversation but too many of them want to keep needling me about this and I just don't think you really want to go there with me and I'll just leave it at that because again I find flexing musical taste stupid to begin with. You like what you like and I like what I like, keep it pushing.

• Thanks 1

Fuck it, you win YouTube...I'll just fucking watch koth since you swear it's related to the Pokemon parody I was watching....and the DBZ parody I was watching...and the cyanide and happiness shorts...and the college humor clips. All of that is totally indicative of me watching koth in shit quality with 5 minutes of some broad drawing every few episodes 

• Thanks 2

The apartment complex changed out all the laundry machines so that they no longer take coins 'because some buildings had had issues with people breaking the machines to steal the money'. [ not this building, word got around that I will put your head through the wall if I catch you being stupid ] They only take cards and phone-transfer thingie now. I go out of my way to get a rechargeable garbage card to keep my real card safe only that card isn't 'valid' currently because there's like a million stupid things that go into actually getting one of those things to function to ensure that you aren't some sort of Canadian jihadist trying to launder money $20 at a time. :|  So I was forced to use my real card to do laundry today.

If you switch things around so you don't have to travel to collect the coins [ real reason - laziness ], how exactly the hell am I supposed to trust that you will be inspecting these things regularly to ensure that no one modifies them with skimmers? I may know what to look for since I work with the pin pads at my work but how many others are even going to realize something is off with these things? :| 

• Like 1