UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

So, I order most things I need from the store online and have them delivered because I’m just not able to get out of the house every day and it’s more convenient.

What’s not convenient, however, is when my order arrives an hour later than it was supposed to, and I don’t even get everything I ordered. Can’t report it either, because the Walmart app is notoriously glitchy. It still says my whole order is “on the way”. Guess there’s nothing I can do but wait & see if this last item (which was the most important item I ordered, naturally) eventually shows up.

• Like 1

*Doctor Manhattan sitting on the moon*

It is the year 2023. Max Verstappen is winning every F1 race and there's Palace Intrigue everywhere.

It is the year 2024. Max Verstappen has won the first F1 race and there's Palace Intrigue EVERYWHERE.

• Like 1

Omfg the red spice bushes haven't respawned yet, I haven't harvested them since last night, what is with this game?!?! I'm determined to finish Bandle Tale but I've got some questions...

Edit: Now I think I'm just flat out stuck...

Edited by Blackrose321
  • Like 2

“I hope that you’re all proud of the work you’re doing and if you don’t have work, ask.” 

FUCK YOU.  PAY ME.  If you don’t pay me, I don’t give a fuck.

19 hours ago, Insipid said:

Lume commercials are pretty disgusting. Who puts deodorant on genitals and feet anyway?

I'm immediately suspicious about a product that supposedly works on both your feet and your vagina. Those two things are a little bit different from one another...

• Thanks 2

Thought I could get away with not paying the imaginary bill for at least a dozen more days into the month, and they send me a duplicate sharp as a whistle telling me to pay that shit now. They’re like the mafia. Also the one time they actually do mail my shit consistently, so cheers to that. :happyjerk:

You’re taking valuable grocery money away, I have an excuse to keep your bitch ass waiting. Or... I SHOULD. You’re allowed to fuck me on my paper.

Edited by [classic swim]
  • Thanks 2

I have 5-6 projects for Con that need to be worked on and I can't get up a single lick of energy to do anything. -.-; 

Three are design heavy, there-is-no-four are design medium with manufacturing heavy. 

Meanwhile, I want ice cream and naps. :| 

• Like 1

The trains refuse to work.  Combined with the fact that I usually clock in remotely and I’m worried someone will ask questions.  Then again I hate this job so damn much.

Ok, I have no idea how all of these different doctors are working on my lower GI issue but none of you seem to have the same information. 

I already had the motility and 24hr PH tests. I'm literally still paying the bills on both but somehow you don't have records showing I had these done.

I'm not volunteering to have this intrusive ass shit done again, nor am I willing to pay for it again. I keep telling you the doctor who did the procedure and to contact him but instead you keep calling me to see if I've elected to have it yet.

I stg I just want to say fuck it and just hiccup and eat muscle relaxers for the rest of my life

• Like 2

Stores are now getting rid of self checkout lanes . . . and I bet most will understaff the registers, causing people to wait a long time.

Yep, enshittification of every single aspect of life. Might as well go back to the very very old days where you just place an order and pick it up. Modern shopping is based a lot on impulse purchasing. Perhaps that will now change if people can't browse stores anymore.

• Thanks 2

I'm trying to get some little things done today.

But the building across the street is on fire.

And I can't stop thinking about any of the pets that might be in there because their humans are at work.

The entire area is completely blocked off to vehicles, they brought in a bus for the displaced and their pets, there are used fire equipment everywhere.

• Sad 2

Power went out last night right before Toonami. :| I hate hunting down missed episodes - I wait all week for a reason, I need something to look forward to. 

And now there's no hot water. At all. All I wanted to do was soak my angry bones until they aren't so angry. If I wanted to freeze, I'd go roll around in the snow. 

• Sad 2

On 3/5/2024 at 9:37 PM, Insipid said:

Lume commercials are pretty disgusting. Who puts deodorant on genitals and feet anyway?

i don't know what lume is, but i know a little dove sweat/odor protection under poncho and lefty, makes the shite humid days here,  just slightly, micro-slightly better. 

• Like 1

Can someone tell my neighbor’s dumbass kid to not play his ticktocks at full blast outside for everyone to hear?

It’s like awhile back at the bar when the owner had to tell a 20 something that normal people don’t blare their fucking trash at public establishments like a nuisance.

You’d rather blare trap music than listen to Connie Francis? You’re a fucking bum.

• Thanks 2

How do you buy HD TVs and complain about the soap opera effect...the entire point, I thought, was to watch in higher quality with better frame rates....even though motion blur is artificial, it still great increases picture quality.

Then I just discovered filmmakers are mad at people who watch with it on because they say you're not getting the experience the filmmakers wants you to have....like recording a part in 120p on purpose for dramatic effect, and you ruin it with your HD....why do you care, I still watched it and you got.... someone's money, so why bitch...

The first time I saw the effect was on a computer monitor running Call of Duty back when I worked at Staples and all I could think is "I want everything to look like this"

I really find myself reading some wild shit at 3am

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wack ass pieces of shit really know how to pick the right ones. If some perv with years of inappropriate behavior towards women(and at least one teen) wants to off himself and name me in his suicide note for daring to speak out about him, I will summon my old channer self and desecrate that man's name in every way shape and form. I can feel pity for someone who thinks suicide is the only way out of consequences even though, LOL, ain't nobody in comics getting long-term consequences for being a predator unless they're going to prison. But if you want to blame folks for your own actions on the way out so they're harassed by incels afterwards, then it's fuck you in life and death.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Why does the Xbox Series X exist? Why did consumers even toss money at it? It’s a glorified version of a console you’ve already had for 10 years. Not even glorified. They just took an Xbox One and slapped some other fucking stupid name on it claiming to be new. 

360 actually had a player model that made everyone want to boot up. Now you only get one playable, non-shitty game per decade. And they think you need a “new console” for that.

• Thanks 2

I just left my house to take a book back to the library. I go down to the end of my street, then take a right until I reach my destination. I go to leave and somehow take a wrong turn because my stupid ass apparently forgot the difference between left & right.

Whatever. I’m home now. I just feel really dumb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Disagree about me having a respect problem. I just didn’t respond to disrespect the way you wanted. And then you just threw a cunt-like fuss.

...were you the cashier at the gas station last night? O.O 

Because that's exactly what happened in the gas station last night. 

I hate that my back hurt-hurts. Like I threw it out of whack or something and have no idea how to throw it back. 

• Haha 2