UnevenEdge

'treat. yo. self.' day

discolé monade

The thread title is "treat yo self" not "kill yo self"....

what are you talking about?? it was fucking amazing. maybe yall dont know what to order.

also, food places in SC are great... some of the best... especially in Charleston, SC... TWO restaurants from there made the top ten in the nation.

Shaving your legs is treating yourself? I'd never shave my face again if I could get away with it. Not so much for the manly beard look but because shaving is an annoyance. And I thought most women regard shaving their legs as an annoyance too. Hence why so many don't shave in the winter.

it is when it's a chore. i guess. i hate shaving.  and typically don't in the colder months. but a couple things.

it's still in the 90's here  >:(

and now i have to go to water therapy, and so, yeah.

i guess it wasn't so much a treat as 'oh joy, i have to shave my legs'  S:

I usually do my nails and/or soak in a epsom salt bath

i should have done this. i have some wonderful epsom salts that has ginger in it. it smells so good.

i used to get my nails done. but, the tech convinced me to do that gel polish that i guess peels off,

but it wrecked my nails. so, i haven't been back in a while. and just got my nails back to healthy status.

I ended up getting six bottles. Was going for trying three, but one of them was much cheaper per bottle to buy in a four pack.

what is this sauce that had to be ordered online? i personally don't eat hot sauce, but just curious.

and if you like hot/spicy, have you ever tried any braswell's products?

what is this sauce that had to be ordered online? i personally don't eat hot sauce, but just curious.

and if you like hot/spicy, have you ever tried any braswell's products?

I'm just trying different ones that I don't see in stores. The four pack was Gringo Bandito which I have tried and liked although I've only seen the one on the far right in store.

61dwD5pZrzL.jpg

I don't think I know braswell.

those look interesting.

if you're looking for something, different. check out their site.

i used to use the steak sauce, which is delicious, but i don't do steak sauce anymore.

Some interesting looking stuff but they a bit pricey after shipping.

I do my own nails. Never actually had them professionally done. I buy the glue-on nails with the french tip and file them (not the french tip end) until they're short. It creates the illusion that your nails are longer without the strain and abuse :)

i have (usually until the whole gel thing)  long, stong nails, i have to constantly cut. i do my own. this gel polish was just that polish, with the  'acrylic' illusion, i guess

worst. mistake. ever.  :(