UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

Maybe some ppl here recall me saying I have like 6 ppl blocked but there's only one whose posts I don't click on to read. The others I just block b/c I don't want PMs from them. Well now there's 2 ppl. It was just the last straw.

Not for you, but for the viewers.....For the record, I've never initiated any PMs with  Poof....She's always contacted me first, so nothing of value to me was lost.  I had no intention on contacting her.

[quote a

uthor=André Toulon link=topic=14636.msg234548#msg234548 date=1503280641]

Well she's made threads before about being too depressed to shower....That and early onset menopause means that the don't get her wet rule is N/A

i am too depressed to shower but i still shower. its just really hard so i usually play music to movitate me. this is me right now. i showered and washed my hair. currently working up the motivation to get dressed. i hope you feel superior while you harrass the mentally ill and other down and out peoples.

zisInts.jpg

i am too depressed to shower but i still shower. its just really hard so i usually play music to movitate me. this is me right now. i showered and washed my hair. currently working up the motivation to get dressed. i hope you feel superior while you harrass the mentally ill and other down and out peoples.

zisInts.jpg

This is an embarrassment of riches for me.

zisInts.jpg

Being ignored is just amazing nowadays.....I have NO idea why you gave me this.  Do you really hate yourself that much?  I almost thought twice about saving it,

Being ignored is just amazing nowadays.....I have NO idea why you gave me this.  Do you really hate yourself that much?  I almost thought twice about saving it,

To be fair I've never seen anyone go Super Saiyan from eating McDonalds ketchup packets.

I've been single for way too long to be offering up any advice in this thread, but for the sake of bringing the derailed topic back on track(side-eyes Buddy and Dane)...

Poof, you seem to be posting more and more about some dissatisfaction in your relationship. Do you want it to improve, or are you nearing the point where you want to move on?