Luuv

Sawdamizer

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

delete your account?

One of Luv's most recent post said he wouldn't be here for awhile!

My mind wants to believe all the bad shit

the little part of me in life that holds onto the good shit says he's backbacking across Europe or just anywhere else and doesn't check his FB frequently. 

One of Luv's most recent post said he wouldn't be here for awhile!

My mind wants to believe all the bad shit

the little part of me in life that holds onto the good shit says he's backbacking across Europe or just anywhere else and doesn't check his FB frequently.

one other person said they thought he was just on vacation

honestly if he is okay and this is some kind of sick joke then when he gets back I reeeeally hope he makes fake death announcement threads a perma-bannable offense

you stop, leading up to this announcement people were making fake death threads every day

No they didn't. There were like 3-4 over a couple months and none of them go on for 13 pages. You're sounding like a jackass, and that's putting it politely(about the fake thread accusation here, hold all the hope you want).

you stop, leading up to this announcement people were making fake death threads every day

really where? Cause the last one was about skiles and duzi was concerned due to his mental state that he would self harm...but hey...you wanna blow shit out of proportion thats on you

really where? Cause the last one was about skiles and duzi was concerned due to his mental state that he would self harm...but hey...you wanna blow shit out of proportion thats on you

I'm not blowing anything out of Proportion I just don't want Luuv to be dead what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I'm not blowing anything out of Proportion I just don't want Luuv to be dead what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Without skipping a beat you replied to this thread with links to the discord and viper's board, and wanted to back up your smileys... you know, like this place was gonna be shut down because Luuv passed away. That literally was the first thing you did. So yeah, you kinda blew it up.

Without skipping a beat you replied to this thread with links to the discord and viper's board, and wanted to back up your smileys... you know, like this place was gonna be shut down because Luuv passed away. That literally was the first thing you did. So yeah, you kinda blew it up.

yeah and you were planning a party and making jokes after you found out he died

I'm allowed to have two conversations at once dude.

you were calling dibs on the man's furniture at one point

don't paint me as a monster just because I wanted to preserve some of the man's work in case something happened to this place

I wasn't making light of his death, all of the rest of you were, if you wanna direct anger anywhere, direct it at yourselves

don't paint me as a monster just because I wanted to preserve some of the man's work in case something happened to this place

I wasn't making light of his death, all of the rest of you were, if you wanna direct anger anywhere, direct it at yourselves

Mochi, I think you need a break from the internet... specifically here. You're a fucking lunatic.

I know this probably isn't possible but is there any way to just remove mochi from the thread.....I'm not gonna cry BAN like he likes to do but is there anyway to revoke his privilege here, because he's just going to keep making this about him.

Then again, Luuv was pretty adamant in not silencing people so whatevs.....Carry on.

how many times are you gonna turn this into you...death is an inevitability...instead of being sad and somber we should celebrate his life...but nope...so eager are you to jump ship...

I know this probably isn't possible but is there any way to just remove mochi from the thread.....I'm not gonna cry BAN like he likes to do but is there anyway to revoke his privilege here, because he's just going to keep making this about him.

The best thing you can do is just put him on your ignore list, like I did with Zeni.

Um, what? I didn't mention one thing about furniture.

And you're not seeing what we are seeing. You instantly jumped to "Luuv' dead, the boards are gone" mode and had to tag people and try to wrangle people into the same panic you caused yourself. Not painting you as a monster. You do that to yourself.

Let's focus on Luvv for right now.  That's what matters.

we kinda have been trying.

I mean for what it's worth, I could legit sift through here and delete all of Mochi's posts here and the replies to them... but I'm on mobile and it's a pain in the ass.

Actually I think Luuv would get a kick out of that... kind of like how I just started locking Zeni's OKC and pedo threads rather than sending them off to DF.

we kinda have been trying.

I mean for what it's worth, I could legit sift through here and delete all of Mochi's posts here and the replies to them... but I'm on mobile and it's a pain in the ass.

Actually I think Luuv would get a kick out of that... kind of like how I just started locking Zeni's OKC and pedo threads rather than sending them off to DF.

Why not just ban mochi for 3 days

Um, what? I didn't mention one thing about furniture.

And you're not seeing what we are seeing. You instantly jumped to "Luuv' dead, the boards are gone" mode and had to tag people and try to wrangle people into the same panic you caused yourself. Not painting you as a monster. You do that to yourself.

I think he's talking about when you called dibbs on the couch, the couch at the house I'll be renting

It's not that deep, where a ban is required. He just needs to take a chill pill. Pump the brakes. Smoke a joint.. something...

That's what a ban does forces a brake

Or kinda what y did too naraku360 and got him for a day to chill