UnevenEdge

You know, I actually don't mind Little Caesars

pail

Stuff doesn't keep in the fridge too well, but an extra cheese and sausage right out the oven is pretty damn tasty.

Especially with the crazy sauce.

Idk why they call it crazy sauce, but it's damn good.

My family doesn't get it, I don't think they deliver, at least around here. Sometimes when I'm at my friend's house he'll get a pizza though, and he gets Little Caesar's. He usually gets pepperoni, which is fine with me, I like it.

Bummer.

Your family just not into pizza?

Or do they prefer one of those shit joints like Pizza Hut, Papa John's or Domino's?

Bummer.

Your family just not into pizza?

Or do they prefer one of those shit joints like Pizza Hut, Papa John's or Domino's?

We go to a place called Da Vinci's. Personally I think they are mediocre (especially their Hawaiian, which is something I normally love), but my mom likes their pizza, and apparently it's the only place with chicken wings that my dad likes.

We go to a place called Da Vinci's. Personally I think they are mediocre (especially their Hawaiian, which is something I normally love), but my mom likes their pizza, and apparently it's the only place with chicken wings that my dad likes.

Man I will never understand putting ham and pineapple on a pizza.

To each their own though.

I don't really like chicken wings in general.

Not a whole lot of meat, messy, expensive

I mean, I'll eat them. Just not one of my preferred dishes.

If I'm going chicken I'd rather just have a breast on a sandwich.

I think a big part of why we have pizza once a week is to give my parents a break from cooking. And the reason my dad usually has wings instead of pizza is for health reasons. He's quite overweight.

I think a big part of why we have pizza once a week is to give my parents a break from cooking. And the reason my dad usually has wings instead of pizza is for health reasons. He's quite overweight.

I'm no doctor and not one to judge, but aren't chicken wings really high in sodium and cholesterol levels? Not to mention the calories, plus any sauce he might be dipping them in.

A healthier option would be a salad with vinegar dressing. You could add the oil too but the oil has a lot of fat.

Salad dressings are loaded with calories and fat.

I'm no doctor and not one to judge, but aren't chicken wings really high in sodium and cholesterol levels? Not to mention the calories, plus any sauce he might be dipping them in.

A healthier option would be a salad with vinegar dressing. You could add the oil too but the oil has a lot of fat.

Salad dressings are loaded with calories and fat.

I think for the pizza it's a carbs thing.

Jalapenos, Pineapple and Sausage is pretty good you should try it some time

There better pizza like almost anywhere....Walmart has better pizza, but If I need some quick to feed the kids, I'll run in and grab one. 

I mean they have pizza premade......Who does that

Do you mean the pepperoni?

Also what do you mean by premade?

I have no idea what you mean by do I mean the pepperoni.

They premake the cheese and pepperoni pizzas and keep them in a warmer because they sell them for $5.

I know I used to work there

We make a bunch keep them in the warmer

Usually throw them out after awhile

Only made the pepperoni like that though

Cheese we'd just throw in the oven when ordered

Make the dough add sauce and cheese

Fill the rack

Make a few pepperoni

Thought you might of meant like frozen premade pizzas and just heated those ones

Lil Caesar's is awful.

I don't understand why they can't even offer basic toppings like jalapenos and banana peppers, stuff that can make the worst pizza edible.

The only common topping they don't have is tomato.

For some reason.

I'll throw down on some crazy bread, but for the pizza I can't stand the Hot and Ready ones. Their deep dish is decent for the price, so I used to get that lunch special with the personal deep dish and a drink. I do admit I used to eat there a lot when I was fresh out of college. I'd come in late and ask what they had left and what they didn't want to take home themselves and I usually got a deal like 5 crazy breads, 2 pizzas, and some Italian cheese bread for about $15 or so.

Don't know why you dislike Domino's or Pizza Hut, though. They're decent, too, for big chains. Love Pizza Hut's marinara sauce.

Holy shit, Lil Caesar's really does have vegetable toppings. I never knew this.

My only experience with them is workplace pizza parties I never go to bc all they ever get is Caesar's, even after microwaving the leftovers while on night shift I can't eat it. And in college my roommate would swing by sometimes for a drive thru pepperoni and I'd try a couple slices before giving up. And a couple times we went right after they closed at like 10:30 and grabbed a stack of pizzas from the dumpster, then ended up throwing most of them away. In all these situations the pizzas never had anything more on them than some combination of pepperoni sausage and cheese, and that's all I've ever seen advertised on TV or in the coupon that come in the mail.

Like I don't want to try it but I can't believe this, supreme lil Caesar's pizza actually exists.

Does the sauce taste metallic to you? It tastes that way for me.

I find it kinda bland.....Metallic would be an upgrade.......My biggest problem is I think they soak their crust in grease........I mean I do love me some transfat and shit, but I don't think my pizza should be bleeding through the box the second you hand it to me.

Holy shit, Lil Caesar's really does have vegetable toppings. I never knew this.

My only experience with them is workplace pizza parties I never go to bc all they ever get is Caesar's, even after microwaving the leftovers while on night shift I can't eat it. And in college my roommate would swing by sometimes for a drive thru pepperoni and I'd try a couple slices before giving up. And a couple times we went right after they closed at like 10:30 and grabbed a stack of pizzas from the dumpster, then ended up throwing most of them away. In all these situations the pizzas never had anything more on them than some combination of pepperoni sausage and cheese, and that's all I've ever seen advertised on TV or in the coupon that come in the mail.

Like I don't want to try it but I can't believe this, supreme lil Caesar's pizza actually exists.

It's good fresh.

If it sits, you should stay away.

I find it kinda bland.....Metallic would be an upgrade.......My biggest problem is I think they soak their crust in grease........I mean I do love me some transfat and shit, but I don't think my pizza should be bleeding through the box the second you hand it to me.

According to someone I worked with who used to work there, they leave the pizzas in the pans overnight and they soak up a bunch of the grease.

Thought that might just be the lazy fucks around here.

I thought all they had was pepperoni sausage and cheese?

No.

It might be independently chosen at certain stores but they do offer toppings.

My mom got a supreme, had pepperoni, sausage, peppers, onions and mushrooms.

Stuff doesn't keep in the fridge too well, but an extra cheese and sausage right out the oven is pretty damn tasty.

Especially with the crazy sauce.

Idk why they call it crazy sauce, but it's damn good.

crazy bread is my guilty pleasure

I can't remember if I ever tried it, but it can't be any worse than Hungry Howies

Howie's gimmick was the crust flavors. I don't remember what they were but they had some tasty spicy ones.

I stopped going there years ago because one time there were several shards of acrylic plastic in my pie so nope no thanks you