UnevenEdge

i find the strangest women attractive

Naraku4656

That girl is super cute. Have you ever found someone "ugly" attractive before? I mean without ever even speaking with them or anything; you just find them attractive.  Pheromones are fucking strange.

That girl is super cute. Have you ever found someone "ugly" attractive before? I mean without ever even speaking with them or anything; you just find them attractive.  Pheromones are fucking strange.

yeah but i've never acted on it. not that she'd bite,

Guest The Hound

i had a girl like that sit on my face before

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

i ate that butthole

Guest The Hound

did she at least ask if you wanted fries with that

no but look up kloe kane

cya later

lollll :fap:

Guest The Hound

ok two things

1. fuck you, you know i have a fetish for red heads

2. i'll be in my bunk

she's fappable 10/10

for me an introverted office nerd to find a woman with tattoos attractive is strange.

That picture is just really well done. Her complexion contrasts well with her red hair. >_>

I don't really get off on tattoo's but really nice pieces.. in spots like the ones on her do

kind of draw your eyes in making them look more arousing. Not bad poses either.

That is exactly the type of girl I'd expect you to be attracted to...or at least the person you described yourself to be...

just "wild" enough, but not too wild...still retaining that girl next door charm while offering you the sweet release from the doldrums of 9 to 5 middle class america

im curious as to how tattoos clash with introversion.

unless its just a personal thing.

seems like a very extroverted thing to do to me. i'm a pretty stoic person so to wear a sense of expression on myself all of the time that i would have to be mindful to hide would be daunting

That is exactly the type of girl I'd expect you to be attracted to...or at least the person you described yourself to be...

just "wild" enough, but not too wild...still retaining that girl next door charm while offering you the sweet release from the doldrums of 9 to 5 middle class america

8 to 5, thank you very much. idk if i'd describe myself as middle class, maybe lower middle class

ive done a lot of stuff but ive never sat on a guys face. gotta put that on my list. what am i doing with my life?

First, I wouldn't recommend that for you, as that would be considered murder.

Second, to answer your question: definitely not starting a family or improving your situation. Which leads me to believe that you are just trying to seem desirable before you dry up completely and start buying cats or dolls to fill the void.

this is very specific....have you done this  ::HMM::

my friend once told me " I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to sniff her piss"  He was talking about our College Algebra teacher

She was pretty good looking for her age but when he passed me that note I lost my collective shit and lol'd so hard that I nearly pissed myself. 

my friend once told me " I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to sniff her piss"  He was talking about our College Algebra teacher

She was pretty good looking for her age but when he passed me that note I lost my collective shit and lol'd so hard that I nearly pissed myself.

I agree it's funny, but I actually think it could be a thing...kinks are getting wilder all the time