UnevenEdge

remember static x?

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

isn't it fucked up he commits suicide and then his boo commits sucide a few years later

static x comes up on my spotify a lot and i usually skip through it becuse i used to like it but now that shit's just too sad.  -_'

isn't it fucked up he commits suicide and then his boo commits sucide a few years later

static x comes up on my spotify a lot and i usually skip through it becuse i used to like it but now that shit's just too sad.  -_'

Fucked up but not a surprise. Someone committing suicide increases the chances of one of their loved ones going that route too.

Guest The Hound

Fucked up but not a surprise. Someone committing suicide increases the chances of one of their loved ones going that route too.

iknow its just sad :<

Lol I was like "I didn't know Static Shock had such a dark ending"

My only connection to Static X is seeing pics of the band and dude's silly hair when their singles would play on my cable provider's Music Choice alternative rock and metal channels when I was like 12

isn't it fucked up he commits suicide

Correction. Wayne Static did NOT commit suicide. Every Static-X fan should've already known​ this 3 years ago. Wayne died 3 days before his 49th birthday in his sleep from mixing Oxycodone with alcohol, which led to a drug overdose. His WIFE committed suicide because she was depressed about his death.