UnevenEdge

a series of unfortunate events staring me

Naraku4656

so i went to the north and i went to Wawa for the first time in three years. the sandwich i got

had an order number of 666

umiMCnv.jpg

which i thought was pretty funny so i was going to post it by itself....except

when i had taken a few bites i had started to bleed

KvIJGUi.jpg

badly

jUxWGc1.jpg

which isn't unusual by itself, except that i don't normally get nosebleeds in the spring/summer. especially not this bad.

TIChjge.jpg

i was stuck in the Wawa parking lot for like 30 minutes and got blood all over my clothes. i drove a little bit after i was done until i found a hotel and walked in looking like i had murdered someone.

luckily i had a change of clothes with me, changed and then walked out and then threw the demon sandwich away in their dumpster

so i guess the moral of the story is

i'm dying, so who cares

so i went to the north and i went to Wawa for the first time in three years. the sandwich i got

had an order number of 666

umiMCnv.jpg

which i thought was pretty funny so i was going to post it by itself....except

when i had taken a few bites i had started to bleed

KvIJGUi.jpg

badly

jUxWGc1.jpg

which isn't unusual by itself, except that i don't normally get nosebleeds in the spring/summer. especially not this bad.

TIChjge.jpg

i was stuck in the Wawa parking lot for like 30 minutes and got blood all over my clothes. i drove a little bit after i was done until i found a hotel and walked in looking like i had murdered someone.

luckily i had a change of clothes with me, changed and then walked out and then threw the demon sandwich away in their dumpster

so i guess the moral of the story is

i'm dying, so who cares

sucks to be you

also you probably made things worse by taking a bite of the demon sandwich

Did you rent a hotel room just to change clothes and wash your face

i used the bathroom in their lobby. it was a one person bathroom so i didn't really have to worry about other people in there thinking i had murdered someone or something

This is sadly not the first time that I've seen a bloodied cheesesteak. My mom bit her tongue badly while eating one, but it did stop bleeding quickly. How well do you get blood out of your clothes when this happens?

it took like 20 minutes at least and i had to drive 6 hours. luckily at least it didn't happen while i was driving. i got it out the next day but i had to find a hotel to use their bathroom to change so i wouldn't look like an axe murderer

i used the bathroom in their lobby. it was a one person bathroom so i didn't really have to worry about other people in there thinking i had murdered someone or something

Props

I totally thought you rented a room to do it