UnevenEdge

Sigh, why not

André Toulon

you and sawman can fall in a pile of dicks.

Real talk, I never led you on.....You know that's not my style.  I made sure you understood this and I asked you several times, "wtf would you want with an old ass fool like me".  Me and Averi have been together for 4 years.........4 years of my bullshit is a fucking lifetime.  She deserves this.  I've been waiting for you to visit since 2012.  No slight on you at all.....You deserve better than me.......So does Averi, but she made her choice.......You have yet to make one.

Cool. It'd deaded, bruh.

Wash my hands of the both of yall.

Don't be like that.....We'll always be friends......We were never really more than that.  I was taken when we met, I'm taken now.......Why would anything change?  It's not like I chose someone over you......I never had you.

wow Boo, you're acting as bitter as I was when this one user I used to have a crush on decided his attraction to men was just a phase and came out as straight

Don't do that man, Boo ain't bad.

I mean Boo was here through my first wife, all my girlfriends, and up to this now........I've always tried to keep us just cool but I'm not mad at her being mad.  I honestly know that what she wants and what she needs are 2 different things, and I'm neither of them.  The kind of asshole I am, she's not ready for and I would never put her through that.  She's young and optimistic......My girl is seasoned and privy to several forms of dickishness. 

Like I said, she's stuck with me through way more than any woman has and she's happy to take more as long as we get it right.  Boo will leave me.....Averi ain't going nowhere.

Don't do that man, Boo ain't bad.

I mean Boo was here through my first wife, all my girlfriends, and up to this now........I've always tried to keep us just cool but I'm not mad at her being mad.  I honestly know that what she wants and what she needs are 2 different things, and I'm neither of them.  The kind of asshole I am, she's not ready for and I would never put her through that.  She's young and optimistic......My girl is seasoned and privy to several forms of dickishness. 

Like I said, she's stuck with me through way more than any woman has and she's happy to take more as long as we get it right.  Boo will leave me.....Averi ain't going nowhere.

Dude, why are you doing this?  What's wrong with you? >:(

^lmao.

I don't have anything nice or mean to say.

You're awful and have no problem admitting it. Hi5 for being consistent, tho.

Boo, I'll ask you.......What did I do?

I'm not trying to make an enemy here.......But I'm an idiot. 

I've never led you on......That I know of.....What did I do?

wow Boo, you're acting as bitter as I was when this one user I used to have a crush on decided his attraction to men was just a phase and came out as straight

Zeni was always too much of a stampeding stag for you anyway, mochi.  He has to run free. 

I don't have anything to say. Last response to you.

Removed you on fb and blocked your number, but sincerely good luck.

Thank you......I'm always here if you need me.  Nothing has changed on my end, but I guess I violated on your end. 

For the record, this sucks.

I couldn't afford that. Congrats. I understand the title, though.

Real talk man......I don't need to understand your relationship and maybe what y'all do works, but really......Doesn't she deserve one?

I really want someone to jump down this hole with me.....It'll make the landing softer

Wait, what did I do?

I'm not a woman so I have NO idea what I did wrong here?

It was just you trying to make yourself seem as broken and awful as possible while at the same time trying to make Boo seem like a virginal babe in the woods who couldn't possibly handle you. I'd get into it more but I'm sure you made up already so I'll just read how the rest of this thread played out >:D

It was just you trying to make yourself seem as broken and awful as possible while at the same time trying to make Boo seem like a virginal babe in the woods who couldn't possibly handle you. I'd get into it more but I'm sure you made up already so I'll just read how the rest of this thread played out >:D

Is that what I did?

Is that what I did?

That's what I was referring to. You probably  fucked up when you believed a woman when she said she understood you guys will only go so far. You tell 10 women that shit and nine of them will think "I'll get him"