UnevenEdge

Sigh, why not

André Toulon

That's what I was referring to. You probably  fucked up when you believed a woman when she said she understood you guys will only go so far. You tell 10 women that shit and nine of them will think "I'll get him"

Well when it's me AND another guy who can apparently eat a dick, I have to wonder why I would accept being a third wheel to begin with.

Anyway, back to the topic......I've been with this chick for too long to not realize that neither of us are going anywhere, so might as well lock her down.

women are complex, but we obvious can't make our own decisions.

Being a woman, I can agree with this.

There's a couple of issues in this thread but no one is addressing them and I'm not gonna do it and be the bad guy.

Fuck it. I'll be the bad guy.

The implication that you couldn't handle Buddy is, in my view, untrue. From your own mouth you said you've been with terrible men and Buddy doesn't meet that standard of awful. I don't give a fuck how much he beats himself up I don't believe it. I think if yous wanna be together be together.

Boo, don't be upset. You're a beautiful woman and you don't need to show this amount of anger publicly over a dude that may or may not have ever been with you in his mind in the first place. Be happy for him and fuck it.

That's it.  You guys will probably resolve this so imma STFU now.

There's a couple of issues in this thread but no one is addressing them and I'm not gonna do it and be the bad guy.

The implication that you couldn't handle Buddy is, in my view, untrue. From your own mouth you said you've been with terrible men and Buddy doesn't meet that standard of awful. I don't give a fuck how much he beats himself up I don't believe it. I think if yous wanna be together be together.

Boo, don't be upset. You're a beautiful woman and you don't need to show this amount of anger publicly over a dude that may or may not have ever been with you in his mind in the first place. Be happy for him and fuck it.

i don't like being portrayed as weak. i have been through too much to be told i can't handle myself. that's my problem.

everyone in my life has consistently been a piece of shit. i've handled it quite fine.

i sincerely wish him the best. i just know when to cut people out of my life and i'm not the one to renege. it is what it is. thanks, pooh.

Well when it's me AND another guy who can apparently eat a dick, I have to wonder why I would accept being a third wheel to begin with.

Anyway, back to the topic......I've been with this chick for too long to not realize that neither of us are going anywhere, so might as well lock her down.

I don't know man you guys really upset her but as I said you will all kiss, cam, fap and make up so, w/e.

Has your girl spoken of marriage?  You don't have to marry someone just cuz she put up with your insanity for years. Marriage isn't the end game for all women. Maybe for a lot of us but not all.

I really wish the best for you. You're a good dude. Crazy af but a good dude I just hope your marriage won't stop us from our killing spree cuz if it will I'll get all harumphy and change my avatar to my ass and none of us wants that >:D

i don't like being portrayed as weak. i have been through too much to be told i can't handle myself. that's my problem.

everyone in my life has consistently been a piece of shit. i've handled it quite fine.

i sincerely wish him the best. i just know when to cut people out of my life and i'm not the one to renege. it is what it is. thanks, pooh.

You're welcome Boo.  I don't think anyone can accuse you of being weak or unable to handle yourself.

I know she can handle herself, but I've made it clear that I'm everything she hates in men......I don't cheat, but I'm fickle, egocentric, and neglectful.  She doesn't need that.  Averi is someone who can deal with that....She's a crybaby/bully.  You gotta be able to keep me in constant check, or I get bored.

I don't know man you guys really upset her but as I said you will all kiss, cam, fap and make up so, w/e.

Has your girl spoken of marriage?  You don't have to marry someone just cuz she put up with your insanity for years. Marriage isn't the end game for all women. Maybe for a lot of us but not all.

I really wish the best for you. You're a good dude. Crazy af but a good dude I just hope your marriage won't stop us from our killing spree cuz if it will I'll get all harumphy and change my avatar to my ass and none of us wants that >:D

That's 30 years from now when we're all still posting to each other somewhere......Maybe even mind melding by that point.  Don't worry, I won't forget

I know she can handle herself, but I've made it clear that I'm everything she hates in men......I don't cheat, but I'm fickle, egocentric, and neglectful.  She doesn't need that.  Averi is someone who can deal with that....She's a crybaby/bully.  You gotta be able to keep me in constant check, or I get bored.

Lol you sound like a kitten with a ball of yarn  >:D

That's 30 years from now when we're all still posting to each other somewhere......Maybe even mind melding by that point.  Don't worry, I won't forget

I'll be dead in 30 years. I lived a lifestyle that ensures I won't get that old :(

Guest The Hound

Cool. It'd deaded, bruh.

Wash my hands of the both of yall.

now fall back on me, the dumpsterfire that 6 asmbers have slept with  :fap: