UnevenEdge

How many brothers/sisters do you have?

fuggnificent

3 Brothers

One of them is pretty much my best friend of the three, and my favorite person to talk about books with. I refer to him as Ivan.

The other is a bit of a rebel and a troublemaker, so I refer to him as Dmitri.

One of them is sort of just a shithead, so he's Smerdyakov.

And yes, in this way of talking about my brothers, I am the Alyosha of these goddamned Karamazovs.

Hey..so are you!

My brothers by my mom are pretty cool...most of the time.

thanks!

lol, i think most siblings are like that. even though i love mine and think they're pretty awesome people, they still can get on my nerves from time to time because we all have our shitty quirks.

or like, its the little things that make you question. for instance, i know that if my sister is recommending a movie to me, there is only about a 3% chance i will like it >:D

thanks!

lol, i think most siblings are like that. even though i love mine and think they're pretty awesome people, they still can get on my nerves from time to time because we all have our shitty quirks.

or like, its the little things that make you question. for instance, i know that if my sister is recommending a movie to me, there is only about a 3% chance i will like it >:D

My brothers treat me like a baby. Like i had to block my oldest from my fb because he kept threatening to shoot (hes a federal marshall who is armed 24/7) all the guys on my page.

He never learned from when he threatened to shoot this guy i was dating when i was 20 and his mom reported it lol.

none.

apparently my parents wanted more, but it took like 6 years of trying to conceive me and that was it.

i vaguely remember that they were talking about adopting a little girl when i was like 6 or 7.

it fell through. i never really asked what happened.

My brothers treat me like a baby. Like i had to block my oldest from my fb because he kept threatening to shoot (hes a federal marshall who is armed 24/7) all the guys on my page.

He never learned from when he threatened to shoot this guy i was dating when i was 20 and his mom reported it lol.

My brothers are not like that at all. Protective, I mean. Like one time when I was in my twenties, I was making out with my lil brothers friend, (he is just about my age tho,) and the next thing I knew, I was being dragged away by my ponytail. I got an earful  and that was the end of that. Lol. Otherwise, they just mind their own. My sister has a lot of opinions and gets loud mouthed when he hears stuff from guys about or toward me that she doesn't like. Its mostly just dumb stuff that she blows out of proportion tho.