UnevenEdge

2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread

1pooh4u

Hail Mary play is good! Touchdown Broncos! (Still need to go for two to force overtime.)

Edit: 2-point-conversion is no good. (Probably should've been DPI on the Commanders, but no flags on the field.)

Cue MD melting down in 3...2...1...

Edited by Gemini
Sorry, MD.

On 9/20/2023 at 4:54 AM, CountFrylock said:

currently 2-0 in the UEMB Yahoo Fantasy football league and i wasn't even online for the draft  so my team was on auto-pick....

I can't get mad at you for doing that because I've had to do that in the past as well. Still, I liked actually drafting players and feeling the frustration of certain players not being available by the time it was my turn to pick. And so far, it's paid off pretty well, too. And I like my team, too. Granted, I've had to make a move or two, but overall, the South Park Cows are kicking butt!

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

That's some straight up bullshit.

It changed the entire game and it happens to this team all the time.  Statistically the NY Jets are among a few teams that have a high percentage of calls that do not go their way.  That’s the reason it’s so noticeable when calls DO go their way. They’re definitely not the darlings of the NFL 💩

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 5:22 PM, scoobdog said:

That's some straight up bullshit.

Yes, it certainly is. Of course, the league can't go back and change what happened. Okay. I take that back. Maybe they could, kinda like how MLB made the Royals and Yankees replay the final inning of the infamous Pine Tar Game after it was determined that the umpire who called George Brett out for violating how much of the bat can be covered by pine tar made the wrong call. But with how bye weeks and such have to be reevaluated and moved around to accomodate such a thing, I don't see it happening. (Besides, there's no precedent for such a thing happening in the NFL anyway so it's a moot point.)

Oh, and thanks again for pinning the Fantasy Football thread, man. All of us in the league this year appreciate it.

Goin to the game in a couple of hour it’s NE @ NYJ the jets haven’t beaten NE in 7 years. That’s 14 fuckin games. Hopefully that changes today but yous guys that been following the football threads for a while know that’s I never been to a winning game…no wait I seem them beat the titans about 5 years ago. So I bern to one winning game. Bet and make your picks accordingly 😆

8 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Goin to the game in a couple of hour it’s NE @ NYJ the jets haven’t beaten NE in 7 years. That’s 14 fuckin games. Hopefully that changes today but yous guys that been following the football threads for a while know that’s I never been to a winning game…no wait I seem them beat the titans about 5 years ago. So I bern to one winning game. Bet and make your picks accordingly 😆

Good luck. I'll be rooting for y'all to finally beat Darth Belichick's team.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

Jfc, the Dolphins ran through the damn Broncs. Did Prime coach them too.

If this was Madden, they got skunked like 3 times in one game.

How are the Broncos AND Bears bad enough that these scorelines are happening when there's supposed to be some level of parity in this?

• Thanks 2

On 9/17/2023 at 5:44 PM, Gemini said:

Hail Mary play is good! Touchdown Broncos! (Still need to go for two to force overtime.)

Edit: 2-point-conversion is no good. (Probably should've been DPI on the Commanders, but no flags on the field.)

Cue MD melting down in 3...2...1...

There was PI on that 2 point conversion. I will die on that hill.

• Like 1

The Jets are looking into Trevor Siemian and all I can say is “Fuckin no way” also Joe Namath is a fuckin dildo. He’s the most famous Jet QB in NYJ history. He can’t be talking shit about Zach Wilson. Aaron Rodgers called him out for it and I’m glad. He owes the kid an apology like yesterday 

• Like 2

• 1pooh4u changed the title to 2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread
  • 1pooh4u unpinned this topic
  • 1pooh4u pinned this topic