UnevenEdge

2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread

1pooh4u

17 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m blaming the smelling salts. Did you see Rodgers on the sidelines practically shoveling the shit up his nose he was smelling them so hard 😆

Are those still popular?

They were popping those things like pez about 6 years ago, they claimed they horrible smell gave them a performance boost

Dude's make enough money to pay us common folk to shit in their helmets and they go out and buy smelling salts for a knock to the senses

.....Capitalism

• Haha 3

Just now, molarbear said:

Are those still popular?

They were popping those things like pez about 6 years ago, they claimed they horrible smell gave them a performance boost

Dude's make enough money to pay us common folk to shit in their helmets and they go out and buy smelling salts for a knock to the senses

.....Capitalism

Maybe in football it is cuz Adam Gase used to do the same thing with the smelling salts. It’s why his eyes were always the size of dinner plates 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I keep forgetting to come here and laugh at Pooh...I'm gonna go back and read because I know she's pissed.

I've been pissed at my own nation because you ain't seen T.I., Quavo, Jeezy and none of the other ATL rappers on social media reppin my birds at all over the years, but after an opening W, here they come.

......but lol, I mean it's like slapstick. The Jets were due a decent season and dude just shits the bed. 

I actually feel bad for the Jets, but I really don't fuck with Aaron Rogers...

On 9/12/2023 at 12:36 AM, molarbear said:

>.>

I hate love being this person, but I didn't see anyone that was vaccinated get their foot caught on the turf tonight :happyjerk:

If you need some good news... there's a really weird law in California that somehow lists bees as a fish, so now the land they're on is protected

Thank fucking God....this got really sad as a shit talking thread,and you save the day. You are my favorite person here

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

People are just really fuckin dumb. All over supposed football fans are talkin about how the jets were stupid for giving Rodgers a contract. He’s a 4 time league MVP that was still playing decent football. His last season at GB wasn’t all that but we all know you need more than just a QB for success. It was a good investment. No one could foresee this injury. Really ridiculous, no-nothing-about-football people, talkin straight out the ass today and it shows 🙄

If anything the jets were foolish in not strengthening that O line. I knew Rodgers was gonna wind up on his ass a lot because of the line but no way did I think he would suffer a career ending injury.  even if he comes back, it won’t matter. The team was built around him and the jets will not be able to keep every player they got to support him next year.  This was it. It was now or who knows when? Probably never. 

• Like 2

The NFLPA has had enough and they want all nfl stadiums to go back to using grass. 5 big time players have gotten hurt on that plastic shit on MetLife field and some players don’t even want to play there. The NFL lost a lot of $ with the Rodgers injury. No one is gonna watch Zach Wilson that isn’t a jets fan. Not like they would have been watching Rodgers. 

https://www.syracuse.com/sports/2023/09/nflpa-calls-for-natural-grass-at-all-nfl-stadiums-after-aaron-rodgers-injury.html?outputType=amp

sad shit Garett Wilson talked to Rodgers during the half and all Rodgers said to him was “sorry kid”. Rodgers was gonna launch Wilson’s career into the stratosphere. Garett can do it himself it’s just gonna take longer. 

Rodgers really grew on me. The media made him look like an asshole but he really isn’t. He turned Namath down when he offered to unretire the number. He gave up 35m of his contract so the team could get and pay other players. Fuckin shit is so disappointing 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, molarbear said:

Did anyone watch the Johnny Manziel doc yet?

I walked away from it still just wanting to punch the dude in the face

Dude I doubt I can even

I still can’t finish BS High. I tried and I hate that mfer Roy Johnson so much I can’t. I wanted to smash my television. Especially when you hear from the kids that were taken advantage of. 

Johnny Manziel just another douche that fell for his own hype. 

7 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Now I really feel bad for the Jets 

Screenshot_20230916-022828.png

The players love her. They had a DJ during practice at training camp and he played one of her songs.  All the players were dancing and having a good time, well, not the white ones. They all looked like “idk what’s happening here”  episode 4 hard knocks 

• Haha 1

NY Jets were looking at a QB on LA Rams practice squad so the dbags on the rams elevated him so they couldn’t grab him up. If the jets stop looking or pick up another QB and the Rams drop him back down to squad they should get sanctioned. All teams take risks when they play the waiver wire or put players to practice squad. I hope them elevating that QB, thereby wasting a roster spot, bites them right on the ass. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

The players love her. They had a DJ during practice at training camp and he played one of her songs.  All the players were dancing and having a good time, well, not the white ones. They all looked like “idk what’s happening here”  episode 4 hard knocks 

Yeah, it's just so weird to hear grown men sing "my pussy pink, my booty hole brown" at the top of their lungs.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Yeah, it's just so weird to hear grown mean sing "my pussy pink, my booty hole brown" at the top of their lungs.

Tbf the majority of the team is under 30 but yeah it’s weird. No more weird than a US Congressperson getting felt up and grabbing crotch at a b’way show but this is life now 😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

NY Jets were looking at a QB on LA Rams practice squad so the dbags on the rams elevated him so they couldn’t grab him up. If the jets stop looking or pick up another QB and the Rams drop him back down to squad they should get sanctioned. All teams take risks when they play the waiver wire or put players to practice squad. I hope them elevating that QB, thereby wasting a roster spot, bites them right on the ass. 

Why wait? The Jets should go ahead and file a complaint with the league.

• Thanks 1

People are talking that Rodgers could be back if the jets are still playing in January. Rodgers had a new innovative Achilles surgery. He had some sort of brace called a “speed bridge” placed at the tear. It’s supposed to speed healing. Sounds cool but if Wilson gets the jets to the playoffs it would be dumb to take him out 

here’s more on the surgery he had 

https://www.nfl.com/news/jets-qb-aaron-rodgers-aims-for-potential-playoff-return-after-innovative-surgery

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Oh, I know. I just wouldn't be surprised if the Rams did that for that particular reason though.

Supposedly the rams were going to elevate him to backup anyway because they have a qb that’s on the non injury can’t play list they just did it sooner cuz they heard the jets were sniffing around 🙄

https://www.mytwintiers.com/sports/sports-illustrated/129e88f5/report-jets-were-interested-in-rams-qb-before-he-was-elevated-to-active-roster/#:~:text=%23Jets showed interest in %23Rams,him with a roster spot.

24 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Supposedly the rams were going to elevate him to backup anyway because they have a qb that’s on the non injury can’t play list they just did it sooner cuz they heard the jets were sniffing around 🙄

https://www.mytwintiers.com/sports/sports-illustrated/129e88f5/report-jets-were-interested-in-rams-qb-before-he-was-elevated-to-active-roster/#:~:text=%23Jets showed interest in %23Rams,him with a roster spot.

Yeah. It sucks, too, because it looks like Rypien would've been a decent stop gap solution for y'all. All you can do in this case is just throw your hands up in frustration and go back to the drawing board.

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

People are talking that Rodgers could be back if the jets are still playing in January. Rodgers had a new innovative Achilles surgery. He had some sort of brace called a “speed bridge” placed at the tear. It’s supposed to speed healing. Sounds cool but if Wilson gets the jets to the playoffs it would be dumb to take him out 

https://www.nfl.com/news/jets-qb-aaron-rodgers-aims-for-potential-playoff-return-after-innovative-surgery

Oh NOW he believes in the power of modern medicine.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

See, I love to play along because I like football but if that man comes back in January, the NFL is legit the WWE.

I already believe the NBA fake AF, but just so I can enjoy the thing that has given me joy for decades of my life, I turn a blind eye to a lot of shit in the NFL. But it's all fucking rigged/scripted. 

Even with the leaps and bounds of modern medicine, I'm not cosigning on on this man showing back up in 4 months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

See, I love to play along because I like football but if that man comes back in January, the NFL is legit the WWE.

I already believe the NBA fake AF, but just so I can enjoy the thing that has given me joy for decades of my life, I turn a blind eye to a lot of shit in the NFL. But it's all fucking rigged/scripted. 

Even with the leaps and bounds of modern medicine, I'm not cosigning on on this man showing back up in 4 months.

I been sayin the NFL is turning into the WWE. I was saying that last season because of some of the shit that was happening. I’d have to look through that thread.  I think it was because of bullshit ref calls creating Ws from Ls for the teams the NFL wants to win. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gemini said:

Yeah. It sucks, too, because it looks like Rypien would've been a decent stop gap solution for y'all. All you can do in this case is just throw your hands up in frustration and go back to the drawing board.

Saleh still claims they aren’t looking for anyone else but I don’t believe it 

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

I been sayin the NFL is turning into the WWE. I was saying that last season because of some of the shit that was happening. I’d have to look through that thread.  I think it was because of bullshit ref calls creating Ws from Ls for the teams the NFL wants to win. 

As I've said before, I don't say the shit here that I say in my little FB groups because I don't care if they think I'm nuts but I make those gambling mfers mad as hell when I tell them they are wasting their time unless they know the scripts. 

Everything from the Falcons blowing a Super Bowl lead against Brady to "boxers" throwing fights for Jake Paul. Steph consistently hitting full court lobs, Dieon Sanders glasses selling a million in one day after a sideways comment because nothing is a better fit for brainwashing than idolization+consumerism....know what, nevermind...I'm doing too much. 

Anyway yay football.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

Also, mainly because I'm too lazy to look for the UEMB Fantasy Football League thread, I just wanted to say to whoever picked up Dak Prescott after I cut him the following (that is, if he's no longer available): You're welcome. lol

Edited by Gemini
Nevermind. He's still a fantasy league free agent.

• 1pooh4u changed the title to 2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread
  • 1pooh4u unpinned this topic
  • 1pooh4u pinned this topic