UnevenEdge

I am above you all.

23 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I'm more than forklift certified.

Certified, why would anyone need to be certified to drive a fork?  I never had a certification & drove many on & off for 20 years.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:16 AM, Lynnrael said:

I'm not even certified, they shouldn't let me drive them at all but they do

That's how most places are.

Except Lowe's. They get mad if the fucking mechanic who is there to work on it drives it. We have to test them and we prefer to take them outside where no people or products are... just incase...

19 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

That's how most places are.

Except Lowe's. They get mad if the fucking mechanic who is there to work on it drives it. We have to test them and we prefer to take them outside where no people or products are... just incase...

Have you ever said "He thinks I'm a palette!" while barely getting out of the way of a forklift? lol

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

The controls are touchy.   Boom out can be nerve wracking.

I just don't like how touchy the acceleration and vague ass steering are.

Speaking of that, i have to replace a steer module (the crank wheel) and the steering control unit in a Lowe's truck next week.

Edited by Rogue_Alphonse
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 8:56 PM, scoobdog said:

That sounds like a failing hydraulic line or pump on your steering.

The diagnosis code says otherwise. The guy training me saw it and instantly knew what it was. The truck moves at low speed and suddenly stops with code 40070 (I'd have to look on my work phone to verify that) and basically he said they run the battery too low on charge or water, cause a very high amp draw on the steer module, it shorts out and takes the steering controller with it in the process. He's been doing this for 20 years so I won't question him about it lmao

3 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

The diagnosis code says otherwise. The guy training me saw it and instantly knew what it was. The truck moves at low speed and suddenly stops with code 40070 (I'd have to look on my work phone to verify that) and basically he said they run the battery too low on charge or water, cause a very high amp draw on the steer module, it shorts out and takes the steering controller with it in the process. He's been doing this for 20 years so I won't question him about it lmao

These newer units are a real pain.