UnevenEdge

Foods you want permabanned from Thankgiving

-Kudasai-

45 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Turkey.

J/K.  Can't have Thanksgiving without the turkey, but, it upsets my stomach for some reason.

Son, I was fixing to say… lol

In all seriousness, I’m sorry it upsets your stomach. It could be the seasonings that you use. (This is just a guess so don’t quote me on that.)

Edited by Gemini

13 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Son, I was fixing to say… lol

In all seriousness, I’m sorry it upsets your stomach. It could be the seasonings that you use. (This is just a guess so don’t quote me on that.)

No, it's the turkey.  I don't season it.

I can usually eat turkey sandwiches alright, but even that is limited to thinly sliced deli-meat turkey.

8 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I don't think I've seen that in years. I think the white grannies who made that shit when it was en vogue are mostly dead now.

Nah I had a coworker make this shit a few years ago....I'll say 2017. 

I definitely hopes she's dead but she wasn't a granny.

And I don't really hope she's dead, but I hope someone boxed her snitching ass down.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Sorry for the confused react, man. I honestly had no idea what you were talking about. Now that I see it, I almost want to change it to a mad react (if we had those). :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Try having to eat that as a side dish at every Thanksgiving and Christmas for over thirty years. lol (The first one; not the second one.)

And it's okay. No problem whatsoever.

Edited by Gemini
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

🤦🏿‍♂️

In my defense, I was the one that would have to go out into the great ick to berry pick on those years where it was decided we'd have real cranberries and not the jiggle-can berries. I was the only one that was able to walk across branches in the marshes without breaking them and falling in. All the spider webs. >.< And everyone was forced to eat them, it wasn't optional. Cranberries and sweet potatoes were the lutefisk of my childhood Thanksgivings.

4 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

In my defense, I was the one that would have to go out into the great ick to berry pick on those years where it was decided we'd have real cranberries and not the jiggle-can berries. I was the only one that was able to walk across branches in the marshes without breaking them and falling in. All the spider webs. >.< And everyone was forced to eat them, it wasn't optional. Cranberries and sweet potatoes were the lutefisk of my childhood Thanksgivings.

Nah, wasn't you this time. 

But I guess I haven't actually named something I want banned, and honestly, non-baked macaroni....if you didn't even bake it, what are you Even doing.

My answer is really sweet potato pie but that was covered in the OP 

• Like 1