UnevenEdge

asmb forever

ghostrek

14 hours ago, ghostrek said:

fuck yeah aSMB forever  untill we die

No. We should use the superradiant scattering effects of a black hole's ergosphere to power the boards for trillions of years. Until reality is dead, you hear me?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

They weren’t being literal Ghostie. Pretty sure KaptKrunch is not your father. At least that’s what Maury said. 

?  No i met my real dad yes no no I'm disappointed out the calling me son I'm almost fucking 40

11 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I just call everyone 'dude'. It's universal hippy, dude.

I'm old. 

I was cruising around snapchat a while back and saw this guy standing in water, in his living room.  The house was flooded and he was high as balls. He had a speech impediment. He kept saying, "My house is flooding bwoah." And was giggling the entire time. Now I call everyone bwoah.

Edited by Swimmod_Perseus
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Swimmod_Perseus said:

I was cruising around snapchat a while back and saw this guy standing in water, in his living room.  The house was flooded and he was high as balls. He had a speech impediment. He kept saying, "My house is flooding bwoah." And was giggling the entire time. Now I call everyone bwoah.

Sounds like you lived next to Barry Kripke from the Big Bang Theory.

In all seriousness, rhotacism, the hindrance of the ability to pronounce the letter R, is a thing in adults.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:34 PM, katt_goddess said:

I honestly save that for the littlest niecelette because 'dudette' causes her to giggle almost as much as the word 'wiener' sets her older brother off. :D  

My dad used to call me creepette when I was little and I loved it :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, NSAID said:

I think you got me confused, buddy

Nah, the dumb ass pic in the post pics thread kinda gives the whole bit away, but I'm good....I have no reason to blow up the spot.

100% sure you were instantly ratted on so I'm hoping I'm actually confused....brain scramblies and shit.

19 minutes ago, NSAID said:

I like the mystery, but since it's an old times thread I'll tell you, you don't recognize me bc I had a different name on the old boards and had less than 4k posts when lithium shut down. Used to lurk

That actually what I thought too...but the person I'm pretending you are had a habit of making accounts of old members  and pretending they returned.

But look...again, I'll leave you to it.

If you would like to continue this, I can invite you to a mystery folder to give you my mystery in your mystery

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 3

I don't think I've posted or lurked since before covid, bc I forgot my password and didn't feel like it was that important to remember it, so I don't know the new shenanigans, just the ones I remember from the old boards mostly