UnevenEdge

we're old

Raptorpat

Wish I would’ve joined UE sooner. I regret ever putting it off, but I’ve only been getting back into boards for about a few months now. It’s all been a refreshing escape from the mundane.

ASMB holds a special place even though I too feel embarrassment. One of the first hotspots to shitbox internet I ever had, then things kept changing.

I’m happy you guys stuck together for so long.

Edited by [classic swim]
Makin it weird :/
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

On 5/25/2023 at 12:54 PM, Raptorpat said:

I just had to explain to my 25-year old colleague, an Instagram and YouTube addict, what a message board is.

She was five years old when the ASMB started.

That's way too young to be posting on these boards. Give her another 8ish years and she'll be ready to go. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What was her SN?

I don't remember her main, but she had an alt named Macjiggers. She used to show up in Rants occasionally, but I tried to respect her space, so I don't know where she usually posted.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, mthor said:

Don't worry, it gets worse - she also had an account on the old asmb. I think we were one of two mother/daughter pairs posting at the time.

If any of my family joined the UEMB, that’d probably be the end for me. They would probably disown me. (I’m kidding about that last part)

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Wish I would’ve joined UE sooner. I regret ever putting it off, but I’ve only been getting back into boards for about a few months now. It’s all been a refreshing escape from the mundane.

It's never too late to rejoin the flock, we're glad you made it here.

If there's anyone out there you're still connected to, let'em know we're all here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tetsusaiga775 said:

Surprisingly, yes. I don't come around often.  People are always surprised to see me which surprises me.

Much like ozzy, im somehow still alive. 

I’m very grateful that you’re still alive. And if this is one of the few times I get to talk to you, I’m mostly okay with that. It’s just great to see you again, sir. 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’m very grateful that you’re still alive. And if this is one of the few times I get to talk to you, I’m mostly okay with that. It’s just great to see you again, sir. 😀

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. You can always @me cause it alerts me. Usually my name comes up in those threads of "people you miss" sporadically.

But yes, all is well, relatively speaking. It's lovely to see you as well my dude. I hope you're doing well. I look forward to catching up with everyone.  I definitely miss you guys and its amazing to see you all still active and doing well. <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tetsusaiga775 said:

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. You can always @me cause it alerts me. Usually my name comes up in those threads of "people you miss" sporadically.

But yes, all is well, relatively speaking. It's lovely to see you as well my dude. I hope you're doing well. I look forward to catching up with everyone.  I definitely miss you guys and its amazing to see you all still active and doing well. <3

I will @ you as much as possible.

I’m glad you’re doing well. I’m doing….eh….coping as best as I can. I hope more people come here, too. Also, I’m not nearly as active as I was back in the day, but I do what I can. And my activity will probably increase soon.

16 minutes ago, Tetsusaiga775 said:

Surprisingly, yes. I don't come around often.  People are always surprised to see me which surprises me.

Much like ozzy, im somehow still alive. 

*gives you flowers* 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yazmineR said:

*gives you flowers* 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

AND YOU.

What happened to you?! We have so much to catch up on young lady. I always feared the worst, mostly because I worry too much lmao.

Im ecstatic to see you around still. <3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tetsusaiga775 said:

AND YOU.

What happened to you?! We have so much to catch up on young lady. I always feared the worst, mostly because I worry too much lmao.

Im ecstatic to see you around still. <3

🥰 dawwww ::supersmiley:: 

im around...just not in the same spaces. not doing awful 🙃 apparently old 😅 so glad to seee you and yes, ketchup 😋