UnevenEdge

we're old

Raptorpat

37 minutes ago, yazmineR said:

🥰 dawwww ::supersmiley:: 

im around...just not in the same spaces. not doing awful 🙃 apparently old 😅 so glad to seee you and yes, ketchup 😋

Thats amazing. Tell me about everything I missed. Hit me up anytime. <3

On 5/25/2023 at 1:54 PM, Raptorpat said:

I just had to explain to my 25-year old colleague, an Instagram and YouTube addict, what a message board is.

She was five years old when the ASMB started.

Fuck man. Most of my younger TikTok and Insta colleagues think that 'message boards' are what Reddit is.. so sad :(

• D'oh 1

4 hours ago, SheemaGorath said:

Hi all. We're old. What am I doing 20 years later? Still talking to you old ass people. 

You mean “cool” ass people right??  

…. right???

……. Right?  😂🥹😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Weird to think about it isn't it?  I joined in 04 so my old account will be old enough to drink in two years

if it was human.

It's crazy, I remember going to my mom's in the summer during high school, and being excited every night to hop on IB, and talk to everyone.

• Like 2

Just now, BloodHawk1991 said:

It's crazy, I remember going to my mom's in the summer during high school, and being excited every night to hop on IB, and talk to everyone.

I was 24 when I joined.  I was surprised there were so many teenagers around.

The age rule didn't apply to me so I didn't pay attention to what age you had to be to join.

I assumed it was 18 but I was wrong.

1 minute ago, blueraven1999 said:

The age rule didn't apply to me so I didn't pay attention to what age you had to be to join.

I honestly probably didn't look at it back then. 

3 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Weird to think about it isn't it?  I joined in 04 so my old account will be old enough to drink in two years

if it was human.

Come to think of it, my account would be the same age now as I was when I made it.

A lot has happened.

My obsession transitioned so I’m officially gay and many have forgotten my Jimmy Page rank. But some things still remain in memory like harryfrodo’s blue text and essays

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

I was.. 17? I think. 2005 is when I joined. 

• Like 2

I became old when I was kicking it at a park and no one knew Rocko's Modern Life...  Now I have the first of gray hairs on my nipples... Soon I'll be complaining about... whatever kids are into these days.

Que sera... u933uaj9qx1z9vgq.jpg

Edited by Lasty
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

I remember being super excited to post too!  The boards back in the day moved so fast - it was like instant messenger, hopping from thread to thread  😂😂

Edit:  cannot type w/o coffee 

Edited by eklipse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Strawberry_Gashes said:

20 years?! Super old. Lol

It's the infamous tech chick!

You were the first person I ever had a conversation with on that very first time I started posting. Now that's something to brag about that no one else can ever say.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lasty said:

I'm like the Evander Holyfield of replying with youtube music videos. Had a whole alt made for it once and everything.

Yeah, I think I remember that.

Remember some of the threads we used to post in together in IB? "Caption the Avatar Above you" was one of them. I think another was started by little_girl_lost, but I'm afraid I'm gonna botch the title.

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Yeah, I think I remember that.

Remember some of the threads we used to post in together in IB? "Caption the Avatar Above you" was one of them. I think another was started by little_girl_lost, but I'm afraid I'm gonna botch the title.

I think I know the one you're thinking of, it was something like, "tell lies about the user above you" or something like that. I don't remember the title either.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CombatC said:

Come to think of it, my account would be the same age now as I was when I made it.

That's cool.  I was 24 when I first made my account so since my account is 19, it still has

five years to go before it reaches the age I was when I made it.

59 minutes ago, SheemaGorath said:

Seriously though. Dude could have made millions. Don't listen to your friends when it comes to secks.

I don't. 

My pure underpants will be enshrined in the old IB. According to that song on 'American Dad' by the Weekend, I should be able to go back in time and mess with dinosaurs. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 1:10 PM, eklipse said:

I remember being super excited to post too!  The boards back in the day moved so fast - it was like instant messenger, hopping from thread to thread  😂😂

Edit:  cannot type w/o coffee 

No matter what time of day, or night that you posted either there was always someone on.

• Thanks 1