UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

41 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

With RFK Jr dropping out of the race(probably)that’s not good for Harris as I’m pretty sure he was siphoning votes away from Trump.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/22/is-rfk-jr-dropping-out-of-the-presidential-race-what-to-know/74900824007/

I'm sure he was siphoning votes primarily from conservatives, but that doesn't mean Trump was a second option for those voters.  He was at his peak when Trump was facing a moribund Biden campaign.  We don't really know if the decline from RFK's popularity high, modest as it was, has already resulted in a boost to Harris since more detailed revelations of RFK's sordid past and subsequent implosion has run somewhat concurrent with Biden leaving and Harris entering the race and fueling enthusiasm.

• Like 2

It's also worth noting that RFKJr's blatant and shameless play to peddle his supporters for a position in either government does not come without risk.  Presumably, the nutcases that adhere to his anti-vax rhetoric would appreciate him being a part of government and follow him to whoever promises him a position.  However, those who are attracted to his pursuit of environmental issues will almost certainly not follow him to climate denier Trump.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Insipid said:

Maybe Florida. I've been hearing stories of retirees getting sick of Trump and DeSantis.

If Slenderman loses to Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, Florida will go to Harris easily. 

Plus, the more its pushed to the front that the republicans are absolutely gunning for social security and medicare, the more older people are going to realize that yes, they will be adversely affected if they keep voting that R 'because they've always voted R'. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Belize said:

Beyonce, Mitt Romney, Taylor Swift, George W. Bush, Michael Jordan. 

I am shamelessly sharing the online rumor mill about who's going to show up tonight at the DNC.

I would really like to see Taylor Swift show up.

Not that I'm a Swifty or even give a flying crap about Swift/Swiftys. But her showing up as an endorsement would literally cause Drumpf's diaper to have a blow-out in public. I could consider putting real money on that bet too. :D 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, tsar4 said:

GOP Idiot mouthpiece posted this...then pulled it down.  He wasn't the only one.

image.png.60f5a2d60cb671155ef68d371d474a16.png

What’s even more disgusting is the young man is barely verbal, autistic with a host of other issues, yet they still make fun of him.  The GOP being the family values party is a joke. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, tsar4 said:

GOP Idiot mouthpiece posted this...then pulled it down.  He wasn't the only one.

image.png.60f5a2d60cb671155ef68d371d474a16.png

*makes fun of an autistic teen for showing affection publicly*

*wonders why every calls him and his confidants fucking weird*

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

What’s even more disgusting is the young man is barely verbal, autistic with a host of other issues, yet they still make fun of him.  The GOP being the family values party is a joke. 

I posted it because I thought that was common knowledge.

3 hours ago, tsar4 said:

I posted it because I thought that was common knowledge.

I don’t think that was common knowledge to anyone outside of MN and didn’t become nationwide knowledge until the right started making fun of him

• Thanks 1

"I'm 25, I have to get married and have kids soon." - Ex-coworker who gave up a potential television career to work in an accounting office.

Not "Want To"... "Have To." There's nothing I hate more than post-grads instinctly telling themselves that. You're a dude. It's not a forced life structure bro, you ain't got no eggs to spoil.

Edited by MasqueradeOverture
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Insipid said:

These people are grasping at straws. Where did he get 47 from? The dyscalculia is real with the undereducated right.

I didn’t even notice that part. I was just so confused by the comparison at all, and why he’s thinking that hard about another man’s semen 😆

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I didn’t even notice that part. I was just so confused by the comparison at all, and why he’s thinking that hard about another man’s semen 😆

Someone probably pointed out that milk spoils after a few weeks, so he'd be suggesting to get semen from infants. Upon realizing how absurd that is, he covered his tracks by adding a whopping 4 years.

That milk is still quite spoiled, though.

Edited by naraku360
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

lol I knew it was only gonna get worse. The stuff I’m learning about this guy is certainly something 😬😆

I was joking, btw. I don't know anything about him.

Setting that aside, it's probably true.

Edited by naraku360
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Someone probably pointed out that milk spoils after a few weeks, so he'd be suggesting to get semen from infants. Upon realizing how absurd that is, he covered his tracks by adding a whopping 4 years.

That milk is still quite spoiled, though.

That’s so gross 😆

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

I was joking, btw. I don't know anything about him.

Setting that aside, it's probably true.

Idk who he is either but his tweets certainly are….tweets. I have no description for them 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Forget that. Focus on how he seems to think you get pregnant by DRINKING it. 

No wonder they were so scared of Budweiser for a hot minute.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Holy shit that never even crossed my mind.  I was so grossed out and confused that it never dawned on me that this mfer was talking about drinking it 😆😆

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

He also thinks a single batch of semen from a 43 year old had been in his balls for 47 years.

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Jman said:

Unsurprisingly given his candidacy was specifically to divide and conquer.

Only posting this because RFK Jr's life is fascinatingly absurd. Part one is mostly about his upbringing, but he finds brilliant ways to toss out any amount of empathy that may have once been warranted.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

He also thinks a single batch of semen from a 43 year old had been in his balls for 47 years.

You guys regenerate those, right?  Like there definitely wasn’t 43 year old sperm in his ball sack, right?

lol idk male biology 🫠

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You guys regenerate those, right?  Like there definitely wasn’t 43 year old sperm in his ball sack, right?

lol idk male biology 🫠

Unlike females who are born with like a billion eggs that slowly either die or are released over the course of that person's fertile lifetime, dude stuff 'dies' within a certain time frame and new is generated. 

If you want literal 40+ year old sperm, you'd have to check out a cryogenics storage facility for something they've frozen for study. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, katt_goddess said:

Unlike females who are born with like a billion eggs that slowly either die or are released over the course of that person's fertile lifetime, dude stuff 'dies' within a certain time frame and new is generated. 

If you want literal 40+ year old sperm, you'd have to check out a cryogenics storage facility for something they've frozen for study. 

That’s what I thought. Shit. I’m glad that I didn’t sleep through all of health class. I thought maybe I imagined that part of it 😆

• Haha 2

On 8/22/2024 at 2:43 PM, 1pooh4u said:

With RFK Jr dropping out of the race(probably)that’s not good for Harris as I’m pretty sure he was siphoning votes away from Trump.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/22/is-rfk-jr-dropping-out-of-the-presidential-race-what-to-know/74900824007/

Wait. He was serious about the president thing? I thought it was  just  some kind of performance art?

Edited by nameraka
  • Haha 5