UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

1 hour ago, Jman said:

Ithink you missed the much weirder part.

JESSE WATTERS (CO-HOST): Call me "white dude," call me "weird," but I'm into this. So, I signed up for the Zoom and I thought it was going to be great because they've been calling me toxic for quite some time and I thought maybe we were going to get over that and they were going to talk about wages and security. But no, this was a struggle session for pale, hairy, flabby California artists, and it was basically saying, if you want to be accepted by women, you should vote for a woman. 

Now, I don't see why any man would vote Democrat. It's not the party of virtue, security, it's not the party of strength. It's definitely not the party of family. And to be a man and then vote for a woman just because she's a woman is either childish, that person has mommy issues, or they're just trying to be accepted by other women. And I heard the scientists say the other day that when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman. 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable and not at all weird explanation for this.

There’s conflicting reports if they were unbanned.  The fact that they were banned after raising $4 million is telling.

• Like 3

Harris leads in 7 new natl polls:

49%-45% (+4) Civiqs

49%-46% (+3) Leger (was +7 Trump)

48%-46% (+2) FAU (was +5 Trump)

46%-44% (+2) Econ/YouGov (was +3 Trump)

45%-43% (+2) Redfield & Wilton

44%-42% (+2) Angus Reid

47%-46% (+1) Morn Consult

• Like 2

'....millions of people invading our borders coming for the black jobs. '

jfc

'...she was indian, and now she turned black'. 

*difficult question*

'....i'm sorry, i didn't understand you. i couldn't hear. it's the equipment. because of her equipment. but i'll try.' *while not answering the question*

omg that was horrible. 

lol. i guess the harris/trump debate is off the menu, boys. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 6

42 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

*difficult question*

'....i'm sorry, i didn't understand you. i couldn't hear. it's the equipment. because of her equipment. but i'll try.' *while not answering the question*

he immediately began by pointing out they were a half hour late because they couldn't get their equipment running, but allegedly it's because there was a half hour standoff over whether the journalists could real-time fact check

• Like 5

That Black Journalists with Trump interview was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a while. What the hell was he expecting to gain out of appearing anyway? 😂

"I've been the best president for black people since Abraham Lincoln."

"Even more than Johnson, who signed the Civil Rights Act?"

😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, Jman said:

Trump tries to endear himself to black voters.  It…doesn’t go well.

I don’t think that could have gone much worse. Right out of the gate he’s accusing a Black female journalist for being rude.  Accused them of bringing him there under false pretenses and then had the audacity to say he’s the best president for the Black community since Lincoln. He’s fuckin nuts 

• Like 4

I'm really close to being so confident that we're going to survive this that I tune out the negativity completely and just focus on the positive. That's not the same as complacency. It's just being motivated by promise and possibility instead of fear and desperation. 

In practice this is ignoring Trump and his supporters completely. He'll still exist after he loses, but that doesn't mean I ever have to think about him again. I'm sure the evil he represents will come back at some point, but I'll cross that bridge when it comes. 

1 hour ago, Insipid said:

That Black Journalists with Trump interview was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a while. What the hell was he expecting to gain out of appearing anyway? 😂

😂😂😂

that was fun. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 5

49 minutes ago, Belize said:

I'm really close to being so confident that we're going to survive this that I tune out the negativity completely and just focus on the positive. That's not the same as complacency. It's just being motivated by promise and possibility instead of fear and desperation. 

In practice this is ignoring Trump and his supporters completely. He'll still exist after he loses, but that doesn't mean I ever have to think about him again. I'm sure the evil he represents will come back at some point, but I'll cross that bridge when it comes. 

Now that our presidental nominee has more than 3 months to live (I'm joking, chill), and is willing to actually go after Trump for being a weird piece of shit crybaby loser, watching Trump has become a blast. The sorry excuse of a man deserves his coming self-destruction and I hate him enough to find great enjoyment out of this crumbling freakshow. A pedo/rapist with 34 felonies and a history of bigotry that's effected the entire country blows up because he's actually the world's most dangerous dumbass, whose poetic defeat is to the two things he hates the most: a woman and a black person.

It instantly brought the worst out of him, and all these other sister-daughterfucking republicans.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, naraku360 said:

Now that our presidental nominee has more than 3 months to live (I'm joking, chill), and is willing to actually go after Trump for being a weird piece of shit crybaby loser, watching Trump has become a blast. The sorry excuse of a man deserves his coming self-destruction and I hate him enough to find great enjoyment out of this crumbling freakshow. A pedo/rapist with 34 felonies and a history of bigotry that's effected the entire country blows up because he's actually the world's most dangerous dumbass, whose poetic defeat is to the two things he hates the most: a woman and a black person.

It instantly brought the worst out of him, and all these other sister-daughterfucking republicans.

*Trump looks in a mirror*

*he screams*

*it was him who was the monkey the whole time*

crazy-monkey.gif.ecff7898cb51f2195f75988b3904b9b0.gif

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Insipid said:

😂😂😂

He's been saying this shit for a while. It's just so cringe seeing him say it in a room literally full of Black journalists

• Like 4

On 7/21/2024 at 10:33 PM, André Toulon said:

Welp, black folks gonna fuck this up. Your average black voter likes uncle Joe but hates Kamala....she was the bitter pill that came along with him.

🤦🏿‍♂️ And kamala is preemptively making sure she pisses off the black demographic.

Me, I know all politicians are full of shit and I expect them to lie and shit....I've long made peace with that. But if you're black, one of the top tier things you don't do is play in someone face...in less colloquial terms, dont pander to someone just because you want something from them. And while I've been telling my friends and family to check their egos on this one and just help Kamala beat Trump.....I can't help when you do shit like this

There is just some shit you don't do.

You don't use soap on a cast iron skillet.

You don't come over and bring extra people

You don't sit down at the domino or spades table and can't play

But number fucking one is you don't lie about your cooking. When she said they washed them in her bathtub, she stole that from somewhere...I'll have to go remember where, but it's a joke....under NO circumstances will you hear any black person say they washed greens in the tub. 

I hate this for her because even though there is an entire facet of dumb ass voters who don't know shit about the issues or wtf is at stake in this race....what they do know is when a mfer is selling bullshit....this was the WRONG way to draw the black vote. They already don't like you, and now they feel like you're pandering. 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 3

Its so fun watching the media try and make it as if she is African-American when there are countless reports and articles talking about how her Indian roots are what define her. She always identified as Indian, right up until something more politically advantageous came up. Kinda like Elisabeth Warren and the whole Native American lie to get ahead.

Its hilariously fake, and such an obvious gaslighting campaign that its just remarkable anyone falls for it.

• D'oh 2

22 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Its so fun watching the media try and make it as if she is African-American when there are countless reports and articles talking about how her Indian roots are what define her. She always identified as Indian, right up until something more politically advantageous came up. Kinda like Elisabeth Warren and the whole Native American lie to get ahead.

Its hilariously fake, and such an obvious gaslighting campaign that its just remarkable anyone falls for it.

Part of being biracial is being able to choose what part of your heritage you bring up when it's advantageous to you.

That's smart.

• Thanks 3

oh wow md. you racist mother fucker. 

YOU don't get to say anything about anyone identifying with anything. who the absolute fuck are you to give your unwanted opinion? i remember you from elementary school. you're that little white girl that would call me nigger, even though i begged that i was white too. 

go fuck yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

oh wow md. you racist mother fucker. 

YOU don't get to say anything about anyone identifying with anything. who the absolute fuck are you to give your unwanted opinion? i remember you from elementary school. you're that little white girl that would call me nigger, even though i begged that i was white too. 

go fuck yourself. 

But did you have articles and reports to define you? If you didn't see it, that's what counts.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Part of being biracial is being able to choose what part of your heritage you bring up when it's advantageous to you.

That's smart.

lol, so I guess I should say as a white man, I agree.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

You know you can actually read your posts before hitting “submit reply”, right?  Seriously wtf? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Drag queens and questioning an African-American woman's blackness. 

MD begins their post with "it's so fun to watch..." but I don't think MD is having much fun. 

Edited by Belize
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

MD every time she thinks she finally got another potshot at a black person:

Edited by naraku360
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Belize said:

Drag queens and questioning an African-American woman's blackness. 

MD begins their post with "it's so fun to watch..." but I don't think MD is having much fun. 

She's going to be demanding a birth certificate to prove she was born in America in 3.... 2.... 1....

• Like 4

5 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Republicans understand ethnicity on a kindergarten level.

I'd say you are about right since even preschoolers know their crayola colors and trumplicans tend to be the type that need an extra year to figure out just the basics.  

• Haha 4