UnevenEdge

Invest now in a new crypto that will never expire

rpgamer

17 hours ago, mthor said:

Somewhere, be it in Heaven, Hell, or under a deserted pier in Atlantic City, Packard is patting his precious metals and feeling fully vindicated.

Gods damn it. Now my e-mail is going to have a ton of 'buy silver/gold!' ads running again.

Happens every time someone mentions 'Packard' on the boards. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

It's nice you took time out of your busy schedule of weeping "Red wave! Red wave!" to post in Current Events again.

He's feeling emboldened by the hundreds of tweets and retweets of the Gross Old Party laying out their plans to fix inflation by.... Hunter Biden's lap top. 

That godsdamned thing must have more power than the Holy Grail, Ark of the Covenant, and Jesus' underoos combined. 

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Poofy said:

i thought NFTs were supposabe decentralized?

They aren't because of the need for an intermediary that hosts the actual digital assets. For example, OpenSea uses Google to host the actual images for their NFTs. So google could go down and you wouldn't be able to see the image, but you would still own the image. Even if you can't see it. It's dumb.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Today gets better and better

Plaintiff Titcher purchased a Mutant Ape and an Otherdeed for the Bored Ape metaverse Otherside, and Real purchased ApeCoin tokens, according to the lawsuit.

I hate that I know what this sentence means now.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, viperxmns said:

I wanna know if the trump nfts are AI generated because that would perfectly suit the unbelievable cringe that it is

So when Trump had Covid, it was reported that he wanted to wear a Superman shirt under his dress shirt and expose it to the public upon walking outside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...