Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sawdy

I’m trying to get back in to Dumpster Fires…. Help pls?

Recommended Posts

Let’s talk about anything…

I was at the rescue league today and I got to walk 13 dogs… and it was magical.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My entire family has this creepy crud shit… and I got pink eye(s) … which when I told the doctor I didn’t touch my eyes with poo she didn’t even crack a smile…

she’s a bitch… fo sho

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll help you up the leaderboard.

So.... We're in your football conference now...

I got nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I'll help you up the leaderboard.

So.... We're in your football conference now...

I got nothing.

I saw that stupid bullshit…like, how fucking obvious are they going to be that they are monetizing semi pro football?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not like it wasn't obvious before... They're just dispensing with the pretense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scoobdog said:

It's not like it wasn't obvious before... They're just dispensing with the pretense.

Call it the swole 16 then

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess that whole Alliance thing was a sham.  Honestly, not too pleased with this move myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I'll help you up the leaderboard.

So.... We're in your football conference now...

I got nothing.

Are they going to be "Leaders" or "Legends" (or is that still the names)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sawdy said:

My entire family has this creepy crud shit… and I got pink eye(s) … which when I told the doctor I didn’t touch my eyes with poo she didn’t even crack a smile…

she’s a bitch… fo sho

No, it's just that about the 97th time you hear it....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had our first little kid basketball game. 

Some of those babies out there are playing for real 

 

.... then there's my kid ... who went to the opposite team's huddle during time out and the coach had to send one of the other kids to go get him XD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I'll just bring the clussy here to you.

 

mcclussy.png

Honestly, I thought Doc had ruined McDonald's fries for me. It was almost a year before I would go near them again.

And now this happens. Dude, there aren't that many places in an airport that I can eat from. >.< 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Insipid said:

What did you get banned for?

Hmm? I’m here… just bring me man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Did you get there yet?

It’s not about the destination, it’s the friends I show my penis to along the way.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vamped said:

We had our first little kid basketball game. 

Some of those babies out there are playing for real 

 

.... then there's my kid ... who went to the opposite team's huddle during time out and the coach had to send one of the other kids to go get him XD

Like mother like kid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I'll just bring the clussy here to you.

 

mcclussy.png

Yo… she fucks..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

diapers and pinkeye. 

 shit happens. 

That reminds me of that one scene from that Tom Hanks movie… you know the one… Philadelphia!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I forget you have to post so much to make that a thing. I’ve got like 200 to go. 

I think it’s 500… but I’ll spam this shit and confirm

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Dude, there aren't that many places in an airport that I can eat from. >.< 

Due to the exorbitant prices, time constraints or what?

If you're ever at O'Hare, Rick Bayless' Tortas  Frontera has a "Chipotle Roasted Chicken Torta with avocado, poblano rajas, jack cheese, arugula, & cilantro crema".  It was about the only thing I found outside of a muffin at Starbucks (ugh) that didn't have onion or garlic and wasn't McD's.  Pricey at $13, but when you haven't eaten all day & can't eat anywhere else...

Protip: grab extra napkins, this thing gets messy.

Edited by tsar4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sawdy said:

Like mother like kid?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952707b669d1c4797ec8f

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Due to the exorbitant prices, time constraints or what?

If you're ever at O'Hare, Rick Bayless' Tortas  Frontera has a "Chipotle Roasted Chicken Torta with avocado, poblano rajas, jack cheese, arugula, & cilantro crema".  It was about the only thing I found outside of a muffin at Starbucks (ugh) that didn't have onion or garlic and wasn't McD's.  Pricey at $13, but when you haven't eaten all day & can't eat anywhere else...

Protip: grab extra napkins, this thing gets messy.

I'm missing some internal bits that are apparently necessary to eat all the things. And the other bits that are supposed to help are kinda failing. So I have to stick with the familiar since I know how much medication I need to take for each possible thing in order to hopefully not get sick. Ironically that usually means something stupid like McD's or DQ as quick grabs because I know what of their menus I dare most days instead of something cool and new.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I'll help you up the leaderboard.

So.... We're in your football conference now...

I got nothing.

YEAH LOCAL SPORTS TEAMS

*futuristic music*

It is the year 2030. USC v. Rutgers, Miami v. Arkansas, and Cincinnati v. Arizona State are all conference games this weekend.

I want to go back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Insipid said:

What did you get banned for?

.....you wouldn't believe it.... something he said in PMs. The ones that staff don't read.

But I like that they read them....let's me know that they are privy to how I really feel.....but I'll stop putting my plans in there tho.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

wait. wut?

I would say I'd PM you, but that wouldn't be wise.....Check your FB msg in a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I'll help you up the leaderboard.

So.... We're in your football conference now...

 

 

OIP.gXjjBMFaDf2RRNqxlrjaHQHaJO.jpg

hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

The fuck happened to you? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47us9ghg846fisaaebwn

I got got… or whatever the fuck that means

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

wait. wut?

Yah, that pretty much summed it up

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.....you wouldn't believe it.... something he said in PMs. The ones that staff don't read.

But I like that they read them....let's me know that they are privy to how I really feel.....but I'll stop putting my plans in there tho.

The PMs .... but that's where I keep my porn stash 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Vamped said:

The PMs .... but that's where I keep my porn stash 

…….. you had my curiosity… now you have my attention 

Edited by Sawdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vamped said:

The PMs .... but that's where I keep my porn stash 

Welp, it ain't safe.... Pat's a voyeur.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

soooooooo...

nice day, for a white wedding?

With a rebel yell….

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Welp, it ain't safe.... Pat's a voyeur.

with 99.99% less coolness?

**singing in foreign language**

Edited by discolé monade
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Welp, it ain't safe.... Pat's a voyeur.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952deae2599d0f78239a8

 

Screenshot_20220703-111958_Chrome.jpg

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...