UnevenEdge

ASMB Lore

André Toulon

8 hours ago, molarbear said:

I don't know who thought the yearbook was ever a good idea but, thank you

That thing was a joy to read

I always was put down for random things in those threads and then would never make it to the final when voting came. Except one year I won for biggest flirt. It was a proud moment. *tear*

• Like 1

16 hours ago, discolé monade said:

ok, in babbling, there was a thread about 'drinking the kool aid' but it def. went off of some tangent, that is, i do believe that was the 1st thread i killed in babbling. 

The first thread I ever officially killed in a single post was a floated thread by 'Comrad' in IB. I posted a philosophical thesis on the exact meaning of the thread that was such a swirling morass of bullshit and highbrow doctorate that Odin unfloated it because it was ruined. :D:D:D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I remember being slightly jealous because I wasn’t popular enough to get many votes in the Yearbook, but I still stuck around because it was good drama.

I think the last couple years before the boards transitioned away from Lithium were the best years since so many people got angry at the STFU Sandwich category. 

20 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

I remember being slightly jealous because I wasn’t popular enough to get many votes in the Yearbook, but I still stuck around because it was good drama.

I think the last couple years before the boards transitioned away from Lithium were the best years since so many people got angry at the STFU Sandwich category. 

The drama was always the best or people that got voted into categories because of all the troll votes. 

On 7/5/2022 at 6:44 AM, discolé monade said:

i remember yearbook. 

i never made it, but, like high school, it was fun to go through it, draw little horns and black out teeth, and doodle outrageous clown hair. 

good times. 

Didn't make it either - heck, I didn't even make the shout-out bump.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I was bumped once. It was the best 10 seconds of [as] fame. 

I got bumped too, it was 2008 I think? I was out drinking and I got a text that my screen name was on adult swim and I didn’t know what the hell they were talking about… and I got one from the bump creator too.

• Like 1

I was bumped 13? times directly and numerous uncredited times because I am a horrifying creature. 

There were 1,437 screennames run at lightspeed on 6.4.2006 so honestly virtually anyone who was active at that time could potentially claim to have been legitimately shown on-aire. :D I'm not posting them all so suck it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

All was calm for a minute, the silver horns and trench beatles stood in awe, another sign of the awakening. Then out of the blue, a soldier in blue took the reigns.  He was undamaged, a rare sight.

However, he could not sustain the demon spawn inside him.  He took a left, then a right, then looked skyward for a cry of vengeance.  There were none to oppose him.  None to kajole him.  Now he would be the meat, upon which thousands of his compatriots had ascended decide..

now I will have my death….

?.

🤗

51 minutes ago, Farg said:

All was calm for a minute, the silver horns and trench beatles stood in awe, another sign of the awakening. Then out of the blue, a soldier in blue took the reigns.  He was undamaged, a rare sight.

However, he could not sustain the demon spawn inside him.  He took a left, then a right, then looked skyward for a cry of vengeance.  There were none to oppose him.  None to kajole him.  Now he would be the meat, upon which thousands of his compatriots had ascended decide..

now I will have my death….

?.

🤗

I think you need to see this. (Also, I had a crush this chick as a kid. Soooooooooo hot!)

On 7/13/2022 at 8:22 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't remember that. As close as I can remember to that is when Galaxian hacked the boards and unbanned some banned accounts.

Did he do it more than once, because I just remember him doing it before they launched node and he set all my alts free....if he did it before that, I wasn't aware

On 7/13/2022 at 6:22 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't remember that. As close as I can remember to that is when Galaxian hacked the boards and unbanned some banned accounts.

Not sure if it was Galaxian but I remember when all my alts were unbanned, other people who’s mains were banned started posting, it was great fun.

I also remember when the boards were shifting to some other thing and all accounts became orange-ish or something, maybe I’m misremembering.