UnevenEdge

A coworker told me cosplayers are delusional people

ghostrek

Someone said the people who called to conventions and dress up as fictional characters for the convention are delusional people as in  mentally ill  and don't know a difference between reality and fantasy   I like to know what qualifies a  Someone who works at a butcher shop to diagnose people with metal illnesses when they're not legally a doctor to do so or any type of mental health practitioner

47 minutes ago, nameraka said:

reality is largely subjective.

there's really no reason to do or be any particular way.

people who believe the world is the way it is because that's the way it's supposed to be are the ones who are delusional.

Yeah she is so loud mouth everyone says she's loud because she's stupidShe doesn't think or no there shows therefore she's not is

35 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Is this the bathroom gourmand?

yup the same fucking idoit Once again I work at a butcher shop in the back cutting meat and she's a person that wraps and she works with food and decides I'm going to eat food in the bathroom wash my which I would imagine some kind of government agency getting on her case and the company's gays for that

2 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Western cosplaying is getting its own segment as a mental illness in the next edition of the DSM.

What the fuck  OkayBe eating food in the bathroom is not a sign of a mental illness but that isMay I can understand some people have fantasy proneDo illusions but I am not a fantasy clone person I I use it I use my entertainment as escapism and as a hobby

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

What the fuck  OkayBe eating food in the bathroom is not a sign of a mental illness but that isMay I can understand some people have fantasy proneDo illusions but I am not a fantasy clone person I I use it I use my entertainment as escapism and as a hobby

The poor hygiene exhibited by the average Western cosplayer should be proof enough of its depravity.

Please seek help.

The poor hygiene exhibited by the average Western cosplayer should be proof enough of its depravity.

Please seek help.

Look I'm just saying there's some cosplayers out there that don't have bad hygiene and and this view it as a hobby like normal people would view stuff like a hobby

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

Look I'm just saying there's some cosplayers out there that don't have bad hygiene and and this view it as a hobby like normal people would view stuff like a hobby

Key word: SOME. Most have bad hygiene. Just like some other conditions, there exists a spectrum with high-functioning cosplayers at one end.

20 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

yup the same fucking idoit Once again I work at a butcher shop in the back cutting meat and she's a person that wraps and she works with food and decides I'm going to eat food in the bathroom wash my which I would imagine some kind of government agency getting on her case and the company's gays for that

You have yet to say if she has big tits and tight ass.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Key word: SOME. Most have bad hygiene. Just like some other conditions, there exists a spectrum with high-functioning cosplayers at one end.

Yes but same metal illness in in my state has a stigma and of course I live in Ohio Midwest but still stick my people think mental illness they think medley me as insane or crazy and and stuff like that and it's not true I have the price in an anger issues in it yet I'm perfectly normally functional  I also have I was talking to a stupid fucking bitch that is so fucking stupid She tries explaining stuff and she sounds fucking stupid her and not wet exactly what the person's explaining it to her said

Just now, ghostrek said:

Yes but same metal illness in in my state has a stigma and of course I live in Ohio Midwest but still stick my people think mental illness they think medley me as insane or crazy and and stuff like that and it's not true I have the price in an anger issues in it yet I'm perfectly normally functional  I also have I was talking to a stupid fucking bitch that is so fucking stupid She tries explaining stuff and she sounds fucking stupid her and not wet exactly what the person's explaining it to her said

I'll stop fucking around now. Nothing I said here was serious.

All I feel I can tell you is that these boards aren't the best place for you to vent, unless you enjoy the useless banter and mockery and it helps you.

I'll stop fucking around now. Nothing I said here was serious.

All I feel I can tell you is that these boards aren't the best place for you to vent, unless you enjoy the useless banter and mockery and it helps you.

I'm vendingBut really it isn't what Okay

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

Does she at least wash her hands before she goes back to work? I'm not sure from this.

Edited by mthor

5 minutes ago, mthor said:

Does she at least wash her hands before she goes back to work? I'm not sure from this.

We're supposed to do a double wash after going to the bathroom once at at in the bathroom itself and then once in the processing room at a sink

Obviously I wasn't sure if she lost once at the processing room sink and not in the lady's room I don't know I'm not in the lady's room I'm only I'm obviously a dude

Edited by ghostrek

As someone who does exactly these things (along with DJing said conventions): I don’t give two squirtsapiss about what the fuck he thinks.

I'm going to continue enjoying my hobby, doing interesting things, meeting interesting people, and going places. He can stay there and slice meat. Fuck ‘EM. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Your company has a division of corporate gays?!! 

- This nonsense is getting out of hand

- What do we do boss? 

Sailor Moon Crystal |OT| In the name of the manga, I'll entertain you! |  Page 12 | NeoGAF

- send in the gays 

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2022 at 10:35 AM, Vamped said:

Your company has a division of corporate gays?!! 

- This nonsense is getting out of hand

- What do we do boss? 

Sailor Moon Crystal |OT| In the name of the manga, I'll entertain you! |  Page 12 | NeoGAF

- send in the gays 

"Hey, it's June"

*the eyes of everyone in the division start glowing*

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2022 at 5:50 PM, ghostrek said:

Someone said the people who called to conventions and dress up as fictional characters for the convention are delusional people as in  mentally ill  and don't know a difference between reality and fantasy   I like to know what qualifies a  Someone who works at a butcher shop to diagnose people with metal illnesses when they're not legally a doctor to do so or any type of mental health practitioner

Did you buy them a red shirt yet?